Scotty

Not surprised : gave up after the second went in.

Just when you think they can't possibly get any worse they come up with another blinder. The board should have bitten the bullet months ago and kicked RF down the A9.

No shape, no passion, no game plan (other than the aimless punt upfield) and not even a pale shadow of ICT teams of past seasons : even when we played in lower leagues.

Everyone involved in this worst ever season in our history should hang there heads in shame.

• Agree 6

Just now, Hiro said:

Foran hanging the players out to dry again. Time to go whole some of your dignity and goodwill at this club is still intact.

TBH, I think the goodwill has already gone, likewise dignity. I like the individual and the player, but he must, must, must know that he's miles out of his depth, but hasn't got the grace and b@lls to admit it and do the honourable thing for the greater good. Completely deluded or arrogant? I can't work out which....

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, Hiro said:

Foran hanging the players out to dry again. Time to go whole some of your dignity and goodwill at this club is still intact.

None of it is intact. it is shot to pieces and anyone with an ounce of integrity or self-awareness would resign immediately and apologise profusely. He has ruined a decent club.

• Agree 2

Foran after match - GTF - blame the players - shocking - totally contradicted himself. Supporting the board - GTF - the non verbals suggest he is fecked. Please, please go before it kills you. Wave the white flag and stop protecting the board. Let's have a clip with the pre match and post match comments and a comment on what we are paying Malice Mispass, for what and why he sat comfortably in the stand all night and probably in the Heathmount all Feckin night.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, The Long Man said:

None of it is intact. it is shot to pieces and anyone with an ounce of integrity or self-awareness would resign immediately and apologise profusely. He has ruined a decent club.

NO  - he has been allowed by the Board to ruin a decent club. The Board are ultimately responsible. We need a statement about Malice Mispass. That appears to have made the situation even Feckin worse. WHY ? Even wee Billy looked pissed off and lethargic tonight. 

Been a Caley supporter from the Telford Street days 65 years ago. Honestly this is the worst performance have seen. I liked Ritchie as a player but as a Manager he leaves a lot to be desired..  The board of ICT must show they want to be in the Premier League and not the Highland League.

Let's get somebody into the club with some business sense., and a bit of cash.

Just now, RednBlackComeback said:

Foran shouldn't be made the scapegoat. The hierarchy must take responsibility for their actions or, more appropriately, inactions !!

Just now, RednBlackComeback said:

He's basically lambasting the running of the club as a whole and not apportioning blame to Richie.

In that case I agree with his sentiment, but Richie should have realised months ago - as we all did - that he is far out of his depth and should let someone else take over to avoid ruining a club he claims to love so much. I'm not saying Richie can't make a good manager, but it's clear he simply wasn't ready when given the job. I thought he'd be manager one day - retire from playing, join the coaching staff, promotion to assistant, then one day, given the big job. It was apparent very early on that he was rushed through too early. He should have put his ego aside months ago and stepped back.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, finmack said:

Been a Caley supporter from the Telford Street days 65 years ago. Honestly this is the worst performance have seen. I liked Ritchie as a player but as a Manager he leaves a lot to be desired..  The board of ICT must show they want to be in the Premier League and not the Highland League.

Let's get somebody into the club with some business sense., and a bit of cash.

Let's get somebody in charge with some footballing sense. What pisses me off is that everybody is having a go at Foran NOW whereas most punters saw this coming at Xmas. The backers of Foran - our Board - are to blame. Foran has been the sacrificial cheap joint of lamb but the Board have to admit that ultimately 1 star is not enuff. if Foran goes so should Cameron

• Agree 4

32 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Can we now banish the 'Pride of the Highlands' logo now please it's just adding to the embarrassment? Thank you.

We need to introduce a feature where you can like a post more than once 

• Agree 1

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic