FORAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaleyMax

2 minutes ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

Barry Wilson suggested two of them might be Mulraney & Cole ???? Can't see those two young players having too much influence on the older experienced players in the team. Foran did seem to expect to be here next season. What chance have we got if that's the case ??????????????????????????

Nor, if indeed these two young players were indeed 'bad apples', would a stronger manager have let them get away with it. So it sounds like a pretty pathetic excuse for his own incompetence.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

Barry Wilson suggested two of them might be Mulraney & Cole ???? Can't see those two young players having too much influence on the older experienced players in the team. Foran did seem to expect to be here next season. What chance have we got if that's the case ??????????????????????????

I'm guessing (and it really is a guess) that an unsettling influence can be any age. However, it is surely the job of the manager to identify and deal with such issues at the time, not moan about them after the fact. 

• Agree 2

I don't care, because that is pathetic - trying to foist blame on to unnamed players. If he was a decent manager he wouldn't have had that problem, or would have dealt with it. But that is really desperate stuff from him. Maybe he was the bad apple. Have some dignity foran and resign.

• Agree 6

34 minutes ago, The Long Man said:

I don't care, because that is pathetic - trying to foist blame on to unnamed players. If he was a decent manager he wouldn't have had that problem, or would have dealt with it. But that is really desperate stuff from him. Maybe he was the bad apple. Have some dignity foran and resign.

6 minutes ago, gordieict said:

If he cant handle unruly players he shouldn't be a manager.

Just now, Hiro said:

Bizarre. A decent strong manager would have got rid of the bad apples.  Sounds like more excuses to apportion blame anywhere but to himself.

Can't really argue with any of the above. 

Sort it out behind closed doors. Don't air your dirty washing in public as some kind of justification for your own shortcomings. 

• Agree 3

Shocking for a manager to blame a few "bad apples" for his failings. Really cowardly. You win together and lose together - everything else should happen behind closed doors. Richie is embarrassing to himself and this club.

A swift dismissal has to happen NOW. You cannot leave it for RF to have any role in personnel next season. Equally, the club has to send a message to players who will be rushing for the exit, that things will change and there will be an experienced boss at the helm.

NOW!

• Agree 7

Just now, PerfICT said:

Shocking for a manager to blame a few "bad apples" for his failings. Really cowardly. You win together and lose together - everything else should happen behind closed doors. Richie is embarrassing to himself and this club.

A swift dismissal has to happen NOW. You cannot leave it for RF to have any role in personnel next season. Equally, the club has to send a message to players who will be rushing for the exit, that things will change and there will be an experienced boss at the helm.

NOW!

Again. Sums it up nicely. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, The Long Man said:

He should walk of course, but I think that statement is so cowardly, irresponsible, sour and damaging to the club and its players that it should seal any doubt and instigate immediate dismissal.

I don't think he will walk. It's up to the board now. 

3 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I notice Billy King has disappeared lately.  Wonder if he's one of them...

I was trying to work out who they were based on selection policy. Unfortunately, based on who has fallen in and out of favour, that would suggest about 17 bad apples. 

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, ictfcsince94 said:

Billy King dropped out of the squad after he announced his pca with dutd. No great surprise there

Unlike golden balls Tansey then who played every minute, although to be fair King was absolutely gash and should have been binned a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, forresjags said:

Unlike golden balls Tansey then who played every minute, although to be fair King was absolutely gash and should have been binned a long time ago.

Yes, and in a lot of our better games, played really well. He didn't have to fight as hard as he did...I think it says a lot about him as a person how he put so much into the games. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

I listened to music on the way home from the match so I have missed what was on the radio. 

Foran has no class or dignity and should be at the job centre on Monday morning.

I will undoubtedly be renewing my season ticket and be back next season.

I just hope 'Foran the Failure' will not be there.  

52 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I notice Billy King has disappeared lately.  Wonder if he's one of them...

Billy King is a really nice lad, don't think it was aimed at him. I was quite excited when we signed him and thought this could be his real breakthrough season, but he rarely has much of an impact on games. He would have been decent to have in the Championship, but don't think he has the quality for the Prem.

8 minutes ago, lightwelter said:

Billy King is a really nice lad, don't think it was aimed at him. I was quite excited when we signed him and thought this could be his real breakthrough season, but he rarely has much of an impact on games. He would have been decent to have in the Championship, but don't think he has the quality for the Prem.

From all the interactions I've had with them, I would say they are all a really nice bunch of guys? I could only think the bad apples are maybe the older, more experienced players who were questioning, apparently correctly, Richie's instruction? Exactly as he did last year to Yogi. 

The bad apple is RF. he's passing the blame on to players who have been "great all season" but have "let me down" or "don't show enough passion" but we "have a great bunch of guys". 

Richie; you've had a terrible season, have demonstrated that you cannot do the job. Resign. Walk away, before you drag the club down any further. Thank You for trying, but sorry, it's not to be.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

No chance!!!

Really can't work out who the bad apples are. None of the starting 11 as he expects to have 10 of them next season - I'm confused, Tansey is away to Aberdeen, Laing and Fisher don't have contracts and Billy will be away, that leaves 7!

If he has to 'get rid' of the bad apples that implies they are contracted beyond this season (rules out Cole and King) - Mulraney possibly - who else??????

A last throw of the dice from Ritchie to keep his job - no need to come out and try and blame a few players.

The person to blame is the manager, poor selections, poor tactics and he lost the dressing room.

I fear for the future if the current management team remains in place for next season, could be another relegation fight!!!

• Agree 2