Cute wee Highland club

I don't like being negative, but there are some facts that are obvious as a fan. Our problems lie deeper than our manager issues.

I will take knocks on the chin but our ground is a joke. 

In the home stand you have what are two portaloos if you sit at the east side of it. You can leave the ground technically on the west side to get a drink or pie or go to the ice cream van, unless you go to the Subway tea huts at the west side. 

The toilets on the west side are like something on a building site. 

Prior to getting there you walk through or around puddles if it is raining. 

All our stands are too big and too far away from the pitch. 

Our club shop is a portacabin.

We look more like a Highland League club ground wise.

Och that's enough for now.  

Edited by Guest
Additional insertion

15 minutes ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Given the fan base of the club, given the overall resources of the club, given the overall state of Scottish football - notwithstanding the enormous wealth and power of Celtic FC - how would you Caman go about helping the club?

With respect it's not up to Caman to figure it out. He pays his hard earned money just like Celtic and Rangers fans do. I know the club has little or no money but that doesn't mean we can't want more. 

As a season ticket holder I put my money in every season as a fan. What exactly do the board put in without wanting anything back? Half of them are involved in property or construction somehow and the stadium is a shabby rundown embarrassment. Even a lick of paint would do wonders. Get rid of that barnacle of a club shop as well.

• Agree 3

Guys, I don't have the answers I'm afraid. Not wanting to fall out or argue either. I am a season ticket holder and don't take the 10% discount when buying at the club shop in a further effort to help that little bit more. 

I am 'just' a fan. I am not rich, so I can't contribute anymore money. I am no rocket scientist and I wouldn't win 'The Apprentice' but I am just highlighting some of the obvious issues that make us look like 'bumpkins'.

If Inverness is such a fast developing city etc, why are those in charge of our purse strings and club not cutting the mustard so to speak?  

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

After we are relegated, Caman, hopefully as part of the club rebuild, the Board and management will reflect on what is being said here and try and improve aspects of the football experience to prevent a slide back down the leagues.

I do hope so.