Players

Bronson

Anyone else see yogi's post match interview after the Raith Rovers game at the weekend? Could have been our players he was talking about. I would post a link if I knew how too!

Edited by Bronson

He's treading the fine line between ranting like a lunatic and speaking sense or saying what we all think that players are prim a-donna's who think they know it all. Perhaps in some way indicative of large sections of the millennials in society who have no respect for authority or seniority - sadly unlike any other walk of life or career if you're a footballer (employee), not the employer (manager/coaches or club) then you have the power.

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Yip and he wouldn't have got us to a Scottish Cup Final, won it and into the Europa League.

By that logic then Ivan Golac (and almost Rowan Alexander) is a good manager too...

I love the passion with which JH speaks no matter which club he is managing, he may not be the most articulate and he may be too deferential when speaking about Glasgow Celtic but he tells it like it is. He is clearly up for the fight even if his players aren't. If he keeps Raith up he will have done a fantastic job as he inherited a nightmare there.