Team for Killie

WYNESS101

Anier certainly works hard but his decision making was very poor and technically he doesn't seem great. He made a terrible decision to not cross the ball to Fisher yesterday when he was in acres of space. What a shame it is that Arron Doran is injured, as he could have made a massive impact in the run in.

That being said, I'd pick Anier over King as he seems to be a harder worker and as such is better at the defensive stuff. 

One change that might work is swapping Boden for Fisher. Fisher struggled to hold the ball up and his finishing was woeful. Boden's touch is a lot better and he looked more of a threat yesterday.

Mulraney out at best he's a late impact player and contributed little after half time imo. Probably bring back polworth.  Otherwise leave the team alone...have to keep checking myself to remember the odds and form are well and truly stacked against a miracle.

• Agree 1

Anier might work hard but he's a very limited footballer.  Stealing a living at this level.  I wouldn't retain him whether we stay up or go down.

Mulraney was in and out of the game yesterday.  As mentioned he is more of an impact player and I do think he's better on the right cutting inside, especially as he seems good at winning free kicks around the area and his crossing from the left is usually fairly mediocre.

Edited by Renegade

Surely it should be Cole for Anier but on the left with Mulraney switched back to the right? I also hope that Vigurs is rested. 

The issue with Fonners is not so much the recent injury, he just needs more resting. Could put him on the bench though as Ryan is also not fully fit.

5 hours ago, Row S said:

Surely it should be Cole for Anier but on the left with Mulraney switched back to the right? I also hope that Vigurs is rested. 

The issue with Fonners is not so much the recent injury, he just needs more resting. Could put him on the bench though as Ryan is also not fully fit.

No difference between Cole and Anier from what I have seen. Both are not good enough. Anier puts in more effort, Cole is lazy. Although he put plenty of effort in getting himself sent off against St Johnstone. Plonker!!!

Polworth instead of either of them. 

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Row S said:

Talking to Fonners at the sponsors evening and I doubt he will be playing or on the bench today with what he said. There was no round up of the season by the Manager this year(no surprise really) and no questions or answers opportunity either. Richie looked very uncomfortable and apart from a few wanting a pic with him, was pretty invisible. The highlight was the unveiling of the new strips & talking to my sponsor(Alex Fisher) who is a really decent guy.

30 minutes ago, CaleyMax said:

Talking to Fonners at the sponsors evening and I doubt he will be playing or on the bench today with what he said. There was no round up of the season by the Manager this year(no surprise really) and no questions or answers opportunity either. Richie looked very uncomfortable and apart from a few wanting a pic with him, was pretty invisible. The highlight was the unveiling of the new strips & talking to my sponsor(Alex Fisher) who is a really decent guy.

Agree. Richie was sitting behind me  Ive never seen him so subjued or uncomfortable looking ever. He was polite etc tho when fans approached him. Very sad to witness him like this tbh....

Old Caley Girl

It's not easy to see a great player with skill and heart brought down to a different level of consciousness in a situation where he appears to be out of his depth or just doesn't fit in.

It could be better for him to  make a change of his place in the scheme of things and think about  moving on to something else. That , in turn, could lead to  greater peace and eventually greater happiness. Easy to say but nothing ventured nothing gained, Richie.

Staying put will probably ensure that you remain stuck or it may take  a long time to become comfortable again.

Whatever the road you choose, best of luck.:clapping: