Scotty

1 minute ago, KennySim93 said:

"Caley Thistle showing a real battling spirit right now"  about 4 months too late...

Why didn't they do it after going down 1-0???

1 hour ago, SMEE said:

Biggest suprise for me is just how long it is taking ICT to get relegated, despite being crap ALL season. Seems as tho it should all have been settled weeks and weeks ago

Strange as it may seem the next game certainly seems to be THE MUST WIN game ! and the next one after that.

3 minutes ago, neksor said:

Much doom and gloom.

Mostly Foran is responsible but the board should have got rid of him several months ago.

The Buck MUST stop with the Board....regardless of how you look at it. A) They took the cheap option by appointing Foran. B) The Board FAILED to act, when it was clear to everyone that Foran was not up to the job. THe Board are the ones who sealed our fate

Edited by SMEE
  • Agree 2

A microcosm of our season by the sound of things. Start ok, fall apart in the middle, provide a little bit of hope, but ultimately too little, too late. 

Motherwell and Hamilton result wasn't the one we wanted, but that pales into insignificance against the 31 results of ours that haven't been the ones we wanted. 

Incredibly, we are not down yet - talk about a long, slow, painful death!

• Agree 2

A mere fortnight again Dundee changed manager. At that stage they looked like a dead man walking ... in free fall ... THE team to catch. They are now virtually safe of even the playoff place. 

The sin of procrastination. The blame lies fully ... fully with the board.

Edited by cif73
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, The Long Man said:

Playing 'whose fault is it' is pointless now. Foran owns it. What is far more important is that we get rid of the failure Foran, and appoint somebody who can rebuild us.

I wouldnt say its ever pointless to question the Boards leadership

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

It's not that bad!   We can let Hamilton get a point :lol:

I can't believe that it is still possible to see a way out of this. Not that I think it will happen, but that really will be the great escape!

I wonder what odds I'd get on a bet that ICT will avoid relegation?   Must be approaching 100-1, what with us having to take 6 points from two games, Hamilton to take no more than 1, and then a play off tie to win over two legs as well.  Maybe I'll just keep my money in my pocket!

2 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

I wonder what odds I'd get on a bet that ICT will avoid relegation?   Must be approaching 100-1, what with us having to take 6 points from two games, Hamilton to take no more than 1, and then a play off tie to win over two legs as well.  Maybe I'll just keep my money in my pocket!

Put another 0 on that and you'll be getting closer.

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Looking forward as usual to Foran's post match comments

"I'm delighted with the players' performance.........We were the far the better team.........We didn't get what we deserved and that was the 3 points"

I'd be interested to know if our fans at the game agree with that.

• tm4tj unpinned and unfeatured this topic