Dens Park - to go or not to go?

Yngwie

Great game & great support. Glad I went, as said above atmosphere was superb. Takes my streak of watching live games (excluding telly) to 13 years all be it only 3 games. I've played my lucky mascot card & fly out tomorrow so over to someone else to see us safe & I'll get the result when I land.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ICT_Away said:

Great game & great support. Glad I went, as said above atmosphere was superb. Takes my streak of watching live games (excluding telly) to 13 years all be it only 3 games. I've played my lucky mascot card & fly out tomorrow so over to someone else to see us safe & I'll get the result when I land.

After that game you'll be flying without a plane !! ....Safe flight .

Well done to the team and respect to everybody who kept the faith and travelled. I must own up to losing faith (and it'll still take a minor miracle :laugh: ), after what happened in 2009. Went to all the post-split fixtures only to get relegated on goal difference with 20 minutes left, with arguably a stronger team than now.

Edited by TheMantis