3 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Agreed. However this doesn't seem to have prevented certain HL club whose benefactors have far more money than sense from continuing to pay ridiculous weekly wages and absurd signing on fees for training a couple of times a week and playing a poor standard of football in front of a couple of hundred people.

If the fan in question has the funds, as he clearly does, then there is no harm whatsoever in him devoting as much as he chooses to the club he supports. He is not putting the club at risk, he is not risking the funds of creditors. If that's how he opts to spend his money then good on him.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Never realised you were a Glens man. I was over there in October for Glens v Blues which unfortunately went the wrong way although Curtis Allen did score. I was well looked after by Ricky Rea when all I really wanted was to buy a match ticket.

must give me a shout if you are over again. I remember that game unfortunately. Ricky Rea is a nice fella. He loves giving ground tours

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

If the fan in question has the funds, as he clearly does, then there is no harm whatsoever in him devoting as much as he chooses to the club he supports. He is not putting the club at risk, he is not risking the funds of creditors. If that's how he opts to spend his money then good on him.

***off topic***

-Did anything come of that rumour last week that Brora were signing Steven Whittaker ? Sounds crazy as he could still do a job in the Premiership. Ex-pupil of my school incidentally. Also Brora coming down to play Whitehill this summer. Maybe something to do with Bingham knowing Tokely. 

Edited by TheMantis

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic