Who should we keep, who should we punt?

SMEE

3 minutes ago, jingsmonty said:

I saw the screenshot of the tweet, wondering where THAT came from! Guess only possibility would be a loan move as have no idea if Andrew Shinnie is still under contract at Brum city..

That's the sole "source". Sadly, as Yngwie points out, it seems Birmingham are ready to listen to offers but apparently it would command a transfer fee of around £150,000. Just a wee bit out of our reach unfortunately!

30 minutes ago, RiG said:

That's the sole "source". Sadly, as Yngwie points out, it seems Birmingham are ready to listen to offers but apparently it would command a transfer fee of around £150,000. Just a wee bit out of our reach unfortunately!

Just a bit...he'll probably end up joining his wee brother with the sheep..

On 09/06/2017 at 0:12 PM, ictchris said:

Falkirk fans on P&B saying that we've signed John Baird.

Ultra-experienced First Division striker.  Good recent record.  Solid signing I'd say.

On 10/06/2017 at 6:03 PM, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Baird, maybe?  But why have Falkirk let them go?  They will be one of our main adversaries in the Championship, so if they are not good enough for them, why should they be good enough for us?

Peter Houston on of the ball today was asked which players he was losing. One was  John Baird as he was off to Inverness. It saves the club having a press release when you can hear it second hand from Tam Cowan.:amazed:

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Downinthedumps said:

Peter Houston on of the ball today was asked which players he was losing. One was  John Baird as he was off to Inverness. It saves the club having a press release when you can hear it second hand from Tam Cowan.:amazed:

I'm happy to have Baird - could be any reason for Falkirk releasing him, doesn' necessarily mean he isn't any good.

Said this before but some players 'fit' better at some clubs thsn others, maybe he just fancied something different?

Anyway, anybody who scores an extra time winning goal against sevco - whoops, rangers - in a cup final (challenge cup, for Raith Rovers) is ok with me!

• Agree 2