Statement from board??

ICT94Scott

Just now, ICT94Scott said:

Just wondering when the board will issue a statement on the club's current state and what they are planning on doing moving forward. The communication at the club has been poor and I was expecting something by now

I opened this post thinking the board had made a statement. What a daft .ugger.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, ICT94Scott said:

Just wondering when the board will issue a statement on the club's current state and what they are planning on doing moving forward. The communication at the club has been poor and I was expecting something by now

It's not true to say that communication has been poor........it's been none existent !

• Agree 5

1 hour ago, DALNEIGHCALEY said:

Where is the mouthpiece CaleyD ? He seems to have gone into hiding .

CaleyD is in the boardroom right now holding all the members to ransom until they make the one big (easy) decision we all want :wink:

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, DALNEIGHCALEY said:

Where is the mouthpiece CaleyD ? He seems to have gone into hiding .

Gardening duties maybe???

Probably has the best cultivated lawn in Sneck though

Dougal

Checking the Caley Thistle website and the forum every couple hours today and still no word. I bet it contains...

- Full confidence in Richie and confident of swift return to top flight.

- Thank fans for patience during difficult season and ask for them to get behind Richie.

- Several players will be moving on and they will thank them for their work.

- Tightening of the belt.

Thats my guess. But I'm still hopeful im totally wrong and its actually something really good to lift spirits a bit like a new club shop and upgrading the stadium.

2 hours ago, LairdMattie said:

Checking the Caley Thistle website and the forum every couple hours today and still no word. I bet it contains...

- Full confidence in Richie and confident of swift return to top flight.

- Thank fans for patience during difficult season and ask for them to get behind Richie.

- Several players will be moving on and they will thank them for their work.

- Tightening of the belt.

Oh and by the way the new kit goes on sale this Thursday and you can buy your season tickets with 10% discount for early birds. Roll up roll up. Crisis, what crisis? Carry on regardless.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, Row S said:

Oh and by the way the new kit goes on sale this Thursday and you can buy your season tickets with 10% discount for early birds. Roll up roll up. Crisis, what crisis? Carry on regardless.

The board can be slated for a lot lately but not for trying to generate funds, which will be more needed than ever in the financially challenging environment of the Championship, by marketing the new kit and the sale of season tickets. I hope that both are met with a positive response from the fans. We all need to stick together and, if you are implying that there should be some sort of boycott then I have to disagree. That would only make things very much worse.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, ictbob said:

More Sutherland puppets.I won't be back as there just going to install malpas as general manager and back foran.this will not end well believe me.

From what I hear the new appointments are more Muirfield Mills boys but who knows - politics politics

I stand corrected but I can't get my head round why this has been rushed through.surely it would of made more sense to see who was available outside the present board and have some fresh eyes,investment and direction for was has been a mismanaged club for the last couple of years.