New Manager

Pele_Is_God

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

More to the point is there actually anything happening at the club???? Its like the shutters have gone up with communication non existant. 

Would the last person leaving the stadium, please turn off the lights. As a supporter of 65+ YEARS I AM SADDENED AT THE WAY OUR CLUB IS RUN.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

How would they know that if we don't? Presumably they would suspend because there has been a large bet or pattern of betting which indicates that there are people who already know who is getting the job.

I kept an eye on them and Sheerin was unsurprisingly favourite throughout with his odds switching from 2-1 to 5-2 fairly regularly.  Malpas was pretty stable at 6-1 and Gus MacPherson went from about 6-1 to 10-1 when interest in him cooled.  Interestingly though, Yogi Hughes started at around 16-1 and went down to 6-1 the other day.

• Agree 1

On 07/06/2017 at 8:07 PM, Renegade said:

Sheerin won the Development League in 2016. 

Also, please put some clothes on. 

Feel free to use that pic as your tinder profile bud! Just gonna throw another name in Jackie McNamara dof at York be worth an approach??

• Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Feel free to use that pic as your tinder profile bud! Just gonna throw another name in Jackie McNamara dof at York be worth an approach??

No thank you, remember he got Dundee Utd relegated and wasn't a success at York.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Jackie McNamara did reasonably enough at Partick Thistle, Dundee United started off alright and then went sour quite quickly.  His record at York was terrible.  It'd be a no from me, but I doubt he'd be interested anyway.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Hi alan . Thought i would use your pic on grinder but seen you were already there . Shame but all the boys seem to like  you.......

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 6

21 hours ago, forresjags said:

Couldn't make it could ya they get Hayes, Shinnie and Tansey for zilch yet we are expected to pay for the services of their reserve team coach.

Hayes, Shinnie & Tansey were out of contract free agents - Sheerin isn't.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

I think you'll find Burns coined that word before you:lol:

Plagiarism - guilty as charged:lol:

Personally, I'm happy enough with Sheerin - if the board tell him he has to take Rice as his assistant, he should 'politely decline'..

Nothing personal towards BR- if Sheerin wanted to keep him as a coach, fair enough, but it HAS to be the new gaffer's decision who his no.2 is..

Kilmarnock manager Lee McCulloch is to make talent scout Steve Marsella, who has worked with Hibernian and Inverness Caledonian Thistle but just left English National League outfit Halifax Town, his first signing. (Daily Express, print edition)

• Agree 2

Surely we should be expecting an announcement regarding the new manager really really soon... Whoever it is they will need the maximum time possible in order to work out best playing style and new signings. I would like to think by this time the board at least have a clear favourite candidate and are in negotiations with them.

So all of our rivals continue to strengthen while we sit on our hands.  How can we get rid of Foran without any kind of succession planning?  Pre season starts in a few weeks and we can't even begin to look at players to bolster the squad.   It's bizarre.

Edited by Hiro

6 hours ago, p59er said:

Kilmarnock manager Lee McCulloch is to make talent scout Steve Marsella, who has worked with Hibernian and Inverness Caledonian Thistle but just left English National League outfit Halifax Town, his first signing. (Daily Express, print edition)

I noticed that as well..

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic