Season Ticket Prices

CableGuy

Absolutely good news regarding ticket prices. It's a positive statement from the board at last. I appreciate it's been a difficult time for all concerned and fan power seems to have had some effect. Say nothing and be fleeced, or make a stance and be heard.

Well done to all.

It's simple fan power whether verbally or on social media made the board change their mindset and every fan who contributed by stalling buying tickets should take a bow

Hopefully now the present board will at least think before they act in the future

Im sure the club will honour the paltry few who had already bought their season ticket before the change of heart with the discounted refund

Caley 100, Huisdean etc no need to thank me

Dougal

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

23 hours ago, dougal said:

It's simple fan power whether verbally or on social media made the board change their mindset and every fan who contributed by stalling buying tickets should take a bow

Hopefully now the present board will at least think before they act in the future

Im sure the club will honour the paltry few who had already bought their season ticket before the change of heart with the discounted refund

Dougal

Please enlighten us Dougal, will you now be buying a season ticket?

• Agree 2

Just renewed my ST. I was expecting to pay £342 but with the additional discount it was £308. That's for section C main stand. Let's hope JR can assemble a team that's at least competitive in the Championship and can challenge for promotion / playoff place !!!

• Agree 1

On 6/17/2017 at 10:38 PM, L_G said:

I renewed my two tickets on Thursday and they did seem to be noticing an increase in activity. 

Nice ro hear LG. Now that Cameron is no more are you looking to come back? 

8 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Nice ro hear LG. Now that Cameron is no more are you looking to come back? 

I never went away, I've always had my season ticket :-)  Nice to enjoy a drink with friends in the bar before the game though

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, dougal said:

Dougal

It's all right Dougal, I won't. The point I was making was that I was not happy with the board's original decision but would be renewing my season ticket for the benefit of trying to ensure the club derived as much revenue as possible this season. Any money I save will be used to purchase merchandise to help the club's finances.. Interesting to see if the club maintain season ticket numbers at similar levels or will the board keep this a secret again??.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Huisdean said:

It's all right Dougal, I won't. The point I was making was that I was not happy with the board's original decision but would be renewing my season ticket for the benefit of trying to ensure the club derived as much revenue as possible this season. Any money I save will be used to purchase merchandise to help the club's finances.. Interesting to see if the club maintain season ticket numbers at similar levels or will the board keep this a secret again??.

If they rise or are about same we will hear if they fall we won't 

Good news I have hesitated to renew but now will. I am on record as saying that the entertainment was always better when we were in the old First division so that is another plus. Just to make things even better,  due to fewer television appearances most games will be played on the Saturday, I wonder if they are planning on dropping prices for the car park? 

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, IBM said:

There will be little chance of us getting a message like that as we never know how many are sold :amazed:

Our obsession with secrecy about such matters which are not commercially sensitive but of great interest to fans is as baffling as it is frustrating.

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, IBM said:

There will be little chance of us getting a message like that as we never know how many are sold :amazed:

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Our obsession with secrecy about such matters which are not commercially sensitive but of great interest to fans is as baffling as it is frustrating.

Absolutely!

Just had a look at Falkirks website and their season ticket prices etc. One thing that stands out for me if i am seeing it correctly is under 12s are free in all parts of the stadium.  Only restriction is max of 4 kids per paying adult. A great way to bring youngsters into the game