Class of 2004

caley100

Anyone in the vicinity of the Heathmount might want to stick yer head in the door and see a few ICT heroes from out 1 div title winning team,   Had a chat/beer with  Charlie C, Barry Wilson, Bobby Mann, Stuart Caff, Liam Keogh, Richie Hart, Steve Hislop, Paul Richie, Davie Bingham, and they are all looking in good shape apart from Bobby ( which is no surprise eh)

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, caley100 said:

Anyone in the vicinity of the Heathmount might want to stick yer head in the door and see a few ICT heroes from out 1 div title winning team,   Had a chat/beer with  Charlie C, Barry Wilson, Bobby Mann, Stuart Caff, Liam Keogh, Richie Hart, Steve Hislop, Paul Richie, Davie Bingham, and they are all looking in good shape apart from Bobby ( which is no surprise eh)

Must be an organised do otherwise Bingy & Hissy wouldn't be there. Best not to mention Lowland League matters to them at present :laugh: although I hear Bingy has picked up an assistant 's job at Selkirk.

5 hours ago, caley100 said:

Wonder if they are still fit enough to play for us next season...

• Agree 2

Let's hope the class of 2004 had a great night out catching up and reminiscing  about the great days of yore 

Think we have all been there where we get lumbered by an elderly drunken bam spouting mundane p1sh which puts a dampener on the evening

Would certainly have been very interesting hearing these guys take on ICT at the moment but I would never force my way into their personal space

Dougal

• Agree 1

That 03/04 team was one of the best, if not the best, ICT side I've ever had the pleasure of watching. They would have destroyed this season mess with ease.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, dougal said:

Let's hope the class of 2004 had a great night out catching up and reminiscing  about the great days of yore 

Think we have all been there where we get lumbered by an elderly drunken bam spouting mundane p1sh which puts a dampener on the evening

Would certainly have been very interesting hearing these guys take on ICT at the moment but I would never force my way into their personal space

Dougal

Shame on you Dougal, i wouldn't call you elderly, Suppose there's no many people that would wish to get in your personal space eh?

Edited by caley100

Anyway, had me thinking about all these guys!  IE: Mostly the whole team have at one time or another played against ICT!

Broonie -  Celtic( Especially when he let Rankins penalty past him) Tokes - Cunty, Granty - Cunty , Richie Hart - Dundee, Barry W - Livi,  Bingham -Pars, Paul Richie - Hamilton, Bobby Mann -  Dundee, Roy McBain -  County,   Don't think Caff, Russ Duncan or Charlie have played against us!