Player Sponsorship 2017/18

Scotty

Its time for Player Sponsorship for the 2017/2018 season. 

PLAYER TO BE SPONSORED: 
To be confirmed but main sponsorship likely to be the same as last year which was LIAM POLWORTH Home Top. If we reach additional milestones we will look to add sponsorship for other players for 'lesser' items.:

COST
The cost confirmed to us for this coming season is the same as last season so £350+VAT.  I am assuming other items are the same as last year so those additional items are listed for reference. 

• Home Shirt - £350 +vat (420)
  • Away Shirt - £250 +vat (300)
  • Training Top - £100 +vat (120)
  • Boots/Gloves - £100 +vat (120)

HOW TO TAKE PART
To take part in this sponsorship you will need to upgrade your site membership and join the "Player Sponsor" group. We in turn will use the money received from these memberships (minus paypal fees) to purchase player sponsorships from the club.

The cost to join this group is £11.00 (this amounts to £10.00 joining fee plus £1 to cover the aforementioned paypal fees). You may purchase multiple memberships if you wish, just amend the total in your shopping cart and add a note when placing the order if it is to cover family members who may not officially be site members !!!

• NEW MEMBERS: To join the group simply go to this page http://caleythistleonline.com/store/ or access the CTO Store from the main menu at the top (under features). All our site membership upgrades are handled securely via Paypal which will accept direct payment from the majority of credit/debit cards so it should be easy enough to upgrade your membership whether you live in Sneck or somewhere thousands of miles from there.
  • RENEWING MEMBERS: You can either use the same process that new members use or, as some have done already when they got a reminder email and invoice, you can do a simple renewal from your account.  Go to http://caleythistleonline.com/clients/purchases/ and you should be able to renew from here.  If you do not want to renew simply ignore any reminders and you will not be billed. 
  • CASH MEMBERSHIPS: We do NOT take cash payments. Everything needs to go through Paypal. 

Once we know how many members have joined the group, we will make a decision on what gets sponsored. The first item will be the selected player's Home Kit ... but the more members who upgrade to "Player Sponsor" membership, the more we can sponsor. At the end of the season, members of our sponsor group will be selected at random to receive any gifts we may receive from the club and the first selected user can - if they wish - attend the sponsors' event held by the club as our representative.

If you are interested, please add your name to this thread or go ahead and join the sponsor group. You will be marked as paid.png once we confirm payment received via membership upgrade ....

EDIT: As questions are raised in the thread, we will clarify any that need a response below: 

Technically the payment is listed as a 'subscription' when you pay, but that is internal to this site only and is done this way so that in a year's time it will generate an invoice on here allowing existing members to renew (if they wish) or to let it expire. Renewal (or not) is at the user's discretion and as far as paypal is concerned its a one-off payment and there will be no automatic re-billing from their side.

Pledged/Paid List

1. Scotty paid.png
  2. CaleyD paid.png
  3. Jagster paid.png
  4. bughtmaster paid.png
  5. weeman paid.png
  6. 12th man paid.png
  7. PerthICT paid.png
  8. ICT_Stew paid.png
  9. Gabby paid.png
  10. Caley Mad in Berks paid.png
  11. The_Sponge paid.png
  12. The_Sponge paid.png
  13. The_Sponge paid.png
  14. TheCaleyOne paid.png
  15. ICT29 paid.png
  16. IBM paid.png
  17. RossP paid.png
  18. ilpadrino paid.png
  19. luvgravy paid.png
  20. Eye Settee paid.png
  21. MoogThurso paid.png
  22. MoogThurso paid.png
  23. MoogThurso paid.png
  24. MoogThurso paid.png
  25. finmack paid.png
  26. Caley100 paid.png
  27. Zabriskie paid.png
  28. Badly_Drawn paid.png
  29. Tree paid.png
  30. ilpadrino paid.png
  31. jonahict paid.png
  32. Tichy_Blacks_Back paid.png
  33. Jingsmonty paid.png
  34. Mantis paid.png
  35. Mantis paid.png
  36. Wanderer paid.png
  37. Rebelwithoutaclue paid.png
  38. Rebelwithoutaclue paid.png
  39. northstandfan paid.png
  40. Fraz paid.png
  41. TM4TJ paid.png
  42. TM4TJ paid.png
    --------------------------
  43. TM4TJ paid.png
  44. Oddquine paid.png
  45. Oddquine paid.png

54. ---------

note: if you have any issues with payments etc, please leave a note below or send a PM. I will delete any non-relevant support discussions once we have sorted whatever the problem was just to keep the thread tidy. 

• 2 weeks later...

our sponsorship is Liam Polworth as it was for the last few years. if we get more then enough to sponsor his shirt, or the group wanted to change players, then we would only find out who was available towards the end of the month when existing sponsors renewal period ends. 

Well daved money on the season ticket !

So thought id better find another way to give money to the club so parked the savings here. 

Expect a flood of season ticket savings to come in here scotty based on all the talk about supporting the team but anger over ss prices. . . :crazy:

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

Well daved money on the season ticket !

So thought id better find another way to give money to the club so parked the savings here. 

Expect a flood of season ticket savings to come in here scotty based on all the talk about supporting the team but anger over ss prices. . . :crazy:

A lot of folk who were unhappy are already player sponsors on our own me included. However donating money back a good idea if you can afford it 

• Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies Scotty, haven't paid yet. Working on my iPad as my computer with the invoices on it has gone to the repair shop. I think I have 2 invoices. Off to The Netherlands on Wed for the women's Euros so hoping to have my desktop back by then. You can budget for me renewing later or you can resend.

5 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Apologies Scotty, haven't paid yet. Working on my iPad as my computer with the invoices on it has gone to the repair shop. I think I have 2 invoices. Off to The Netherlands on Wed for the women's Euros so hoping to have my desktop back by then. You can budget for me renewing later or you can resend.

I have resurrected the old red 'not paid' graphic just for you :ohmy: .. getting close, just 7 spots remain. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can I put you down for 2 ? Fraz already indicated interest and has taken part before so that would leave 2 spots .... unless of course anyone thinks we could go as far as raising more for additional items from one of the players ? Think its around £120 for the cheapest items so we would need 11 more. 

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 14/07/2017 at 9:41 AM, TheMantis said:

I'm back now but the invoices seem to have expired.

On 7/30/2017 at 8:09 AM, TheMantis said:

I'm back now but the invoices seem to have expired.

You should be able to just 'purchase' them again in the store. 

http://caleythistleonline.com/store/

On 7/30/2017 at 2:54 AM, Petal said:

If there are spaces left, I'll take one :). 

The store link should work. 

We have reached enough to sponsor Polworth's shirt and have paid the club for this already. If we get enough interest we can sponsor another item once we know what is available. If we get to the next target before mid September then that will be fine. If not I will either refund the payments to the sponsors or donate it to the club. (based on user preference).   

It's disappointing that the club hasn't updated the Sponsorship options since last season - http://ictfc.com/commercial/sponsorship/player-sponsorship

Missed opportunity to get money into the club at an important time of the season. I've noticed on twitter quite a few Highland league/Junior League doing regular mentions and press releases about their player sponsorship opportunities...

• Scotty featured and pinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic