Reporters Wanted

tm4tj

If you fancy a shot at writing Previews and Reports for the new Championship season, drop me a PM or put your name down here and I will add you to the editorial team for what could be a promising season ahead in our quest to return to the Premiership. 

If you have not seen any of our articles before, check out the Home Forum, where you will find all the articles for the season.

They don't need to be versions of war and peace, as long as they cover the event in question with accurate fact, some stats and a bit of humour thrown in. 

We always find as the season progresses that the number of scribes drops off for whatever reason and the onus is left to a handful of people to keep the articles coming. If you can offer any assistance, let me know and we will take it from there.

Cheers in advance.

• tm4tj pinned this topic

If any of our 'reporters' want to do a pre-season article then go ahead, or even an update on our squad. Maybe a list of the friendlies and a brief report or two, would be appreciated.

Sean, if you do any articles prior to getting added to editorial forum, just send them to me in a message for editing and adding to the front page.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Scotty featured this topic
  • tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj pinned and featured this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic