Sign in to follow this  
Moogthurso

The Ian Vigurs enigma

I thought  he was excellent today, especially in the first half.  Also he  was very quick to refocus the team following the goal 

• Agree 1

personally i think he is very good at this level but not so impressive at one up.

And if he is viewed as expendable  in the near future who would the Manager put in his place? 

I think we have to accept that he is human and getting a wee bit older every day--an imperceptible  process that is only noticed when you want to find an excuse to criticise or denigrate someone.

In the meantime I feel that we should  be thankful he is still willing to play a solid role at  Caley Thistle and thank our  lucky stars at this very difficult time that he is content to remain with us.:clapoverhead:

Vigurs is pulling the strings in midfield. Some of his touches are amazing, even if some give us heart in mouth moments. I've not seen anyone of his standard this season.

We should get behind him and encourage him to stay next season.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Vigurs is pulling the strings in midfield. Some of his touches are amazing, even if some give us heart in mouth moments. I've not seen anyone of his standard this season.

We should get behind him and encourage him to stay next season.

Most definetly - the numpties who give him (& Polly) dogs abuse need to have a long hard look at themselves

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

He was my MoTM today.  So composed, and I thought he showed his class in second half when he used the wind several times to our advantage  kicking the ball into the air where it looked horribly misjudged but nope, he knew it'd hold up and thankfully his teammates read this. Really impressed by him today again.  

He has always had plenty of skill in abundance and he appears to have knuckled down to the task. Another good performance from him yesterday, especially in the first half, not so much in the second when Pars sussed his tactic a little, but overall he was the one pulling the strings.

• Agree 1

Should have been called up to the Scotland squad instead of Ryan Jack.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Facepalm 1