Brechin Game Att.

Pele_Is_God

ICTFC website shows it was 1419. 

Only North and Main stands were open which is understandable. 

It is still the holiday period and I know a few guys who are on holiday. 

Anyone know what the season ticket sales numbers are up until now? 

Wonder how it compares to last season as well. 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Caman said:

ICTFC website shows it was 1419. 

Only North and Main stands were open which is understandable. 

It is still the holiday period and I know a few guys who are on holiday. 

Anyone know what the season ticket sales numbers are up until now? 

Wonder how it compares to last season as well. 

The group stage games last season were just as poorly attended. We have been crying out for attractive and successful football for the last two seasons. If Robbo's side can produce that I'm sure we can top 2,500. We have a limited support but very loyal and winning again on a regular basis will keep the turnstiles clicking.

I'd need to look again at more recent figures but the last time we were relegated we lost almost 1,000 fans from the average attendance. Obviously a fair chunk of this will be smaller away supports but there will also be a fair reduction in home support this season as well.

I think our average crowd was maybe around 3,500 last season? If we can keep it around 3,000 this season we'll be doing very well indeed.

Our attendances will fall significantly this season for the fact that we will have far less away support coming here.  Celtic and The Rangers always filled the South Stand (and more) and Aberdeen, Hearts and County brought significant numbers.  This will account for at least a 500 drop in the average attendance.  If we can have an average gate of 3000 this year I would be astounded.  Anything above 2500 will be excellent.

Yes attendance figures are pretty crucial from a financial perspectives. This season may actually attract slightly increased away followings to the Dump as I suspect that many teams will be looking forward to a day out in Sneck. And I also suspect that our away support may be maintained as there are plenty old and new venues to visit. Again, from my perspective the "drop" may get rid of the annoying who whinge at the least fault.

• Agree 1