Team for Falkirk

Robert

Assuming Warren and Mulraney's have recovered from their injuries so the available squad is the same, I suspect an unchanged starting line up, with "Susan" again coming off the bench:

Ridgers

Calder Warren Mckay Seedorf

Polworth Draper Vigurs Mulraney

Baird Oakley

Edited by Robert

From what I saw on Tuesday, the above with "Susan" in for Oakley. That leaves the Polwoeth enigma - wide right is not his position. You either play him at the front centre of the midfield or not at all IMO. 4-4-2 doesn't suit him if Vigurs and Draper are firing. So, either go to a 4-2-3-1 or stick with 4-4-2 and go with our new midfielder/winger.

1 hour ago, PerfICT said:

From what I saw on Tuesday, the above with "Susan" in for Oakley. That leaves the Polwoeth enigma - wide right is not his position. You either play him at the front centre of the midfield or not at all IMO. 4-4-2 doesn't suit him if Vigurs and Draper are firing. So, either go to a 4-2-3-1 or stick with 4-4-2 and go with our new midfielder/winger.

Who's our new midfielder/winger?

For me, with very limited knowledge of our new players it has to be said, I'd go with a sort of 4-3-3 lining up like so

- Ridgers -

- Seedorf - Warren - Mackay - Calder -

- Vigurs -

- Polworth - Draper -

- Mulraney - Baird - Oakley- 

Likes of Chalmers, Elsdon, Susan etc available from bench.

As above, I think the best way to get Polworth playing well is to try and get him in a more central role, either in a midfield 3 or as a central attacking mid in a 4-2-3-1. It's time to give him the opportunity to make Tanseys central spot his own now.

Today's match is against one of the top teams in the Championship which might see us better having Vigurs sitting deeper and taking the ball off the defence. In all honesty Brechin were poor last Saturday and will probably be happy to stay in the Championship at best. 

I would stick with last Saturday's starting 11, although I am still unconvinced by Mulraney. He was going for goal more so last Saturday but still tends to fall over / get fouled (as opposed to avoiding challenges) when attacking. I think when Elbouzedi is fit Mulraney may drop to the bench and get less starts.