NAPS and PL

Gringo

Quick reminder for you lovers of fun games.

The all singing all dancing NAPS Competition kicks off this weekend (5th Aug). This can be found in the Betting Forum (an add on to Gringo's NPL)

The correct score Prediction League (non NPL) also kicks off this weekend and we will be using the Championship fixtures this season. This game can be found under the Features tab.

Hope to see some new faces to add to the fun - I'm getting tired of losing to the same old gang :cheer01:

Thought I'd say a wee thanks from myself for the work you put into both of these and the NPL, I know I thoroughly enjoy it especially given it's free and keeps my interest high throughout the weekend.

I'm sure everyone else who enjoys it will echo my thoughts.

Let's hope I can put up a better challenge in all this year than last year especially the Prediction League.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Cheers guys. I love the battles and the dramas. Completely blew the NAPS on the last day (she still goes on about it...ffs :frustrated01:)

Despite it taking up some spare time it's good fun and that's what it's all about.

Have a great season in all the comps you play and, perhaps more importantly, thanks to all for playing. It wouldn't happen without you and I'd win them all :rotflmao: