Season Ticket Holder Offer

Robert

I'm not sure how they have my e-mail, must have had to give it at some time.

However, the link gives you the contact e-mail and number so feel free to use it.

Edited by Robert

Just hope next Saturday goes better than today has so far!

I am sure they will have sent the e-mail to all addresses they have. Feel free to use the link above to get the contact details and take up the offer.

As it happens, I will be swapping my seat as a pal is coming to the Morton game with me, so I can't sign up for the offer.

Sounds like a desperate attempt to try and fill the hospitality suite because of lack of interest in take up of the usual places.  After today's result I can't see many takers for this offer either. 

5 hours ago, Caman said:

I am not going to this. I was at the Dunfermline game yesterday. I'm not a violent man, but if I met any of the 11 who started that game face to face I would end up in the cells at Inverness nick. They deserve a boot in the balls every one of them (wait I'll take that back, none of them have any balls given that display) :redcard:

calm down mun it's football we're talking about not effin war.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, caleyboy said:

calm down mun it's football we're talking about not effin war.

Lol. Was a bit of a rant as opposed to a threat. But seriously, that was the most limp and heartless performance I have seen from any team, ever. 

30 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

I understand Caman , it is so effin frustrating watching crap when these guys earn so much for kicking a ball 

You are so right caleyboy and even after editing your 'effin' spelling is wrong :wink:

• Facepalm 1

A good day, room for improvement but they were happy to take feedback on board and make changes for future weeks.  Looks likely that the format will continue, basically back to Kingsmills Club type days.  Chairman was wandering around introducing himself to everyone beforehand and did a speech afterwards, other board members around too.  Got the impression our new chairman may not be a football man but maybe I was just thrown by the accent lol.

Talk by Robbo prior to match and summary by him afterwards, a rather downbeat Warren came in after for his (screw top prosecco - hmmm...) MOM award with a rather worrying limp, hopefully nothing major up.

Everyone spoke sincerely of how fans have been let down in the past and they want to improve things, will give them opportunity over next month or so to see if actions back it up.  Would very much encourage everyone to give it a go if offer comes up again, great value at a tenner (and great new barman ;-)) 

Edited by quizzer
Crap typing