Next Match

Laurence

I went to the Historic Scotland  day at Fort George on Sunday

The Ice cream man told me he was a Falkirk fan,  We talked about our season so far , He ( not me ) blamed Yogi for sowing the seeds of the demise -  but putting that aside  he said as a Falkirk supporter the one team he feared was Greenock  Morton  F C . He said they were quick youngish and good passers of the ball , unbeaten this year with a good 4 '1 win against St. Mirren under their belts.  I began to worry.  They have a cup game against Livingston  a few days before they meet us so hopefully they will be tired 

15 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

Time for OFW and Raves to start earning their keep. Ridgers is *****, and Chalmers doesn't even qualify as a donkey.

You forgot Elsdon in your list of duds!!

I would like to see OFW back in goals also, however, I hope he has looked at both his weaknesses and strengths over the summer and worked out what he needs to do to improve. I feel he has the potential to be a good goalie.

4 minutes ago, jagster said:

Not sure if this counts as the next match but it's currently 0-0 at half time with Nairn County 

Good news , is there light in this never ending tunnel, or will be all wake up and find it is all just a dream ? They say water finds if own level but  NAIRN COUNTY . Is that our level?

5 minutes ago, Adamskibeats said:

Apparently we've got ex Dundee Utd centre back Coll Donaldson playing for us tonight..........

Oh God.  Brad Mckay, Joe Chalmers and Coll Donaldson all in the same defence - I feel better already...

• Funny 1

Not sure how I feel about Donaldson.  Most Utd fans seemed delighted when he left however, he has premier league experience so should just about cut it at our level.  

Pleased to see Susan scoring.  I think he could be a good player for us once he finds his feet

Really, is this where we are at? People being 'enthusiastic' because we beat Nairn who are hardly HL high flyers and a striker scored 1 goal against this opposition? No disrespect but we should be comfortably winning the game with interchanging of players for match fitness - not scraping by with our first team selection. 

As for Donaldson, was he not part of the DUtd team that got relegated..................this unfortunately isn't the recruitment that will get us back up. When teams like DUtd are looking at Paul Quinn, perhaps instead of 3 jobbers we'd have been better to try sign him and use our youths as back up rather than having them pushed further down the pecking order for higher paid dross. 

'Greenock Morton stretched their unbeaten league run to six games with a hard-fought win away at Dumbarton. Jim Duffy's side have now won five of their last six Scottish Championship matches and are third in the table'

OH DEAR!!!!! :cry: