Sign in to follow this  
Caman

MulrAneY 15

If Aberdeen are using May 83 (Stevie May - number 83) as a marketing gesture. We could use 

MulrAneY 15

That would be nice. 

Imagine waving your scarf with that on it when he scores a goal. 

Wouldn't take much effort!! (will he scores this season? :whoosh:)

• Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 1

Hearing he got in a fight with Robbo in training so may well not be getting the chance to try and score his first goal.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, ictchris said:

Hearing he got in a fight with Robbo in training so may well not be getting the chance to try and score his first goal.

You couldn't write this crap! Unbelieveable ... one of the very few players we have who has an ounce of ability (he may not use it) but we can't afford to lose him! I am seriously considering switching to Clach because I can't take much more of the nonsense now!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

As I said on another thread, he has played around 40 games for us and hasn't scored or assisted a goal.  Maybe a punch is what he needs.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

I am seriously considering switching to Clach because I can't take much more of the nonsense now!

Interesting to see that you stance has softened over the last three days Jock! On Saturday, you were apparently definitely going to be off to Clach whereas you have clearly moderated that in the interim to merely "seriously considering" it. I must remember to forewarn my friends down at Grant Street of your threat. Have you always been grumpy or has this come on only since your relatively recent arrival on this forum, where the only item of non-negativity I can find among your 23 posts to date is the single word "Agreed" :amazed:

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

I am seriously considering switching to Clach because I can't take much more of the nonsense now!

Cheerio then.  Don't let the door etc. etc. :wave:

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1