Sign in to follow this  
CELTIC1CALEY3

After Inverness win 4-0 let's check what is happening over the bridge...........

PerfICT    1,130

Sorry guys, much as I want our rivals to fail, what the Govan cheats have done to Scottish football is unforgiveable and I can't support them against anybody...not even County

• Agree 3

Row S    144

What the Fox was that? 😁

Caman    126
1 hour ago, PerfICT said:

Sorry guys, much as I want our rivals to fail, what the Govan cheats have done to Scottish football is unforgiveable and I can't support them against anybody...not even County

I have to agree. County are our rivals, Sevco are ours and everyone's enemies!! :redcard:

• Agree 2

DoofersDad    2,959
3 hours ago, Caman said:

I have to agree. County are our rivals, Sevco are ours and everyone's enemies!! :redcard:

Fair comment. I agree that it would have been better had it happened at the other end of the park - but it's still funny!

• Agree 1

Eagle4Caley    293

This blunder was shown on BBC Breakfast TV down in London this morning..... given how poor my other teams goalkeeper is (in every game) this made me feel quite cheerful.

There was a little bit of a 'my enemies enemy is my friend' feeling about this (as in the Highland's v the Central Belt), but still a classic!

Scotty    1,778

For Fox Sake !!!

bdu98196    676

While he's made a fox-paus its hardly something for us to mock and take much joy from afterall they are still playing top flight football with some of our former players and we aren't even dominating the lower leagues (yet.......)

Scarlet Pimple    750

Perhaps the only other person in the world who could make such a mistake is our finger-waving, buffoon, ........... the DONALD.