CLUB STATEMENT : Supporter Behaviour at Brechin

ICTFC

23 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

I think this has just about been done to death with all views fully aired.

We have an important match tomorrow. Maybe time to unite, whatever our differences of opinion, and concentrate on the football.

Is there a match on tomorrow?  Who would have thought :lol:

• Funny 1

This is a somewhat watershed moment for some fans I think. Those in trouble who accept that some of their behaviour was out of order will, either on their own or as a group, will return. If they don't come then they were simply there to cause trouble and won't be missed. 

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 4

I suppose off topic, but in my lifetime - Liverpool fans wrecked trains. Scotland Supporters wrecked  a part of Wembley, Millwall fans created havoc,

West Ham fans knifed  vising supporters , I could go on,  People at Brechin did wrong, But what do you want, Charles , put them in Stocks, burn them on a stake, flog them in public ?

Let's move on, I am just glad I am not a parent of one of the boys. I feel a lot of  their Mum's and Dad's are trying to get their heads around this aspect, which will surely affect family life.

Maybe counselling by friends and relations will help.

23 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

I would settle for locking them in a room for two hours with a continuous tape loop of Proclaimers records :lol:

That would be just great Charles the Proclaimers are great :smile:

21 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Should be locked in a classroom and made to write a 5,000 word review of 'Up Stephen's Brae' IMHO. 

With CB as the teacher :lol:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jagster said:

Your not as young as I thought you were pumpfake 

I'm only 24 but that clown video may have taken quite a few years off of my lifespan.

• 4 weeks later...

The damage to seats and the Supporters Bus is inexcusable. The Young Team may have to appreciate that they will be under far more scrutiny in the Championship and smaller crowds than they ever were in the Top League. But I am reliably informed that there has been a police presence at Brechin a few years ago and apparently fans have given false names at Tannadice and Easter Road. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

The damage to seats and the Supporters Bus is inexcusable. The Young Team may have to appreciate that they will be under far more scrutiny in the Championship and smaller crowds than they ever were in the Top League. But I am reliably informed that there has been a police presence at Brechin a few years ago and apparently fans have given false names at Tannadice and Easter Road. :thumbup:

The bus thing dissappinted me the most. You don't sh*t where you eat.

• Agree 2