Scotty

5 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

From my perspective - We have a team that is new and gelling. It makes total sense to try and put out the perceived, favoured 11 - Training is training and is not match fit preparation - 8 goals in the last 2 games - much needed wins and confidence building - keeps us in a cup which is probably by far our best chance of progressing far in - or potential for a juicy draw in the next round - return of Tremarco - players get injured in any game or training so that is simply unfortunate - Robbo continues to be honest and forthright. And last but not least this was the first weekend in a long time - Scotland and ICT - that I have actually felt good. :clapoverhead::ictscarf:

Right on...! Why wouldn't we take the Irn-Bru cup seriously - lets go & win it!

Wonder if we will get an away trip to Wales or Ireland...might be tempted to go, especially if it's Wales..

The 2 goals we conceded were absolutely horrid and amatuer stuff. Something to tighten up on the training ground. Reminded me of the worst of last season.

The chances we created showed that we might be clicking going forward and Liam Polworth is looking like he's gaining confidence again.

37 minutes ago, Council Juice said:

The 2 goals we conceded were absolutely horrid and amatuer stuff. Something to tighten up on the training ground. Reminded me of the worst of last season.

The chances we created showed that we might be clicking going forward and Liam Polworth is looking like he's gaining confidence again.

Positives to take from the game, just need to cut out the keystone cops defending...

Probably said this on another thread, but Saturday's game in Paisley will give us a great opportunity to show us exactly where we are, form-wise...

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic