In with the New......

ICTFC

So where in the stadium is the new shop?

Will be glad to see the back of that portakabin. Just need to get rid of the burger van, car wash and Thrifty car/van hire parking and the place will look more like a football stadium again.

18 minutes ago, Row S said:

So where in the stadium is the new shop?

Will be glad to see the back of that portakabin. Just need to get rid of the burger van, car wash and Thrifty car/van hire parking and the place will look more like a football stadium again.

Its a good start, be nice to see a shop in town some time too tho 

Edited by bdu98196

Good stuff, well done to the club. I reckon we should put gold statues of our entire cup winning squad in the place where the portacabin was. If we can't afford that, just one of Eddie Ofere will do. 

22 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

It looks good, and with plenty of stock, it should have been done years ago.

Maybe so but the main thing is that it has been done now.

We had, for many years, a Premiership team but have never had anything approaching a Premiership infrastructure. Good to see a bit of progress off the pitch. A lot more to be done but this represents a good start.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Row S said:

Just need to get rid of the burger van, car wash and Thrifty car/van hire parking and the place will look more like a football stadium again.

I would assume that the club will be making some money from these businesses just now. 

6 hours ago, PumpFake said:

Good stuff, well done to the club. I reckon we should put gold statues of our entire cup winning squad in the place where the portacabin was. If we can't afford that, just one of Eddie Ofere will do. 

We need at least Watkins and Vincent too, plus Raven for the semi winner and celebration!!

1 hour ago, IBM said:

I would assume that the club will be making some money from these businesses just now. 

Quite. I can't see what's to be gained by getting rid of them on a site that's essentially only used once a fortnight. We should be looking using the site more a wider range of money making opportunities, not less.

11 hours ago, Row S said:

Just need to get rid of the burger van, car wash and Thrifty car/van hire parking and the place will look more like a football stadium again.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the car wash guys - along with others - responsible for some of the much needed freshening up around the stadium ..... 

https://www.facebook.com/ictfcproject 

If the club can make a little cash by renting space or getting some form of quid pro quo arrangement then surely that's a sensible arrangement. As noted the stadium is only in use for games maybe 20-25 days a year so something that generates revenue year round should be welcomed. 

On the club shop developments .... looks fantastic. long overdue and hopefully generates more sales. 

• Agree 1