Sign in to follow this  
ICTFC

Updated Stadium Map

Recommended Posts

Map below shows location of the new ticket & info windows, as well as where the raffle/programme sellers have been relocated to inside the stadium perimeter.  A printable version can be downloaded by clicking this link > 2017_stadium_map.pdf

2017_stadium_map.thumb.png.2f161eeb2ebe6552d29220ebab5feab0.png

  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PumpFake said:

Good to see the West Stand looking majestic as usual.

Let's regularly fill the other three first, before worrying about that, eh. 

  • Agree 4
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ICTFC said:

Map below shows location of the new ticket & info windows, as well as where the raffle/programme sellers have been relocated to inside the stadium perimeter.  A printable version can be downloaded by clicking this link > 2017_stadium_map.pdf

2017_stadium_map.thumb.png.2f161eeb2ebe6552d29220ebab5feab0.png

It looks great. It's good to see that you will be selling the raffle tickets along with the programmes as we couldn't find any raffle tickets sellers at the last home game.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ICTFC said:

Map below shows location of the new ticket & info windows, as well as where the raffle/programme sellers have been relocated to inside the stadium perimeter.  A printable version can be downloaded by clicking this link > 2017_stadium_map.pdf

2017_stadium_map.thumb.png.2f161eeb2ebe6552d29220ebab5feab0.png

Good to see this sort of info posted on the forum & the club talking to the fans...

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jingsmonty said:

Good to see this sort of info posted on the forum & the club talking to the fans...

Agree entirely. There may still be issues on the pitch but it appears that we are beginning to get things right off it.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is there no turnstile/gate #3 or #5 :crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gringo said:

Why is there no turnstile/gate #3 or #5 :crazy:

They are exit only secret escape tunnels to let the team out after the qos match.....

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gringo said:

Why is there no turnstile/gate #3 or #5 :crazy:

That's just the way it ended up after the Sports Bar was added and turnstiles had to be added/moved/removed etc.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.