Writing on the wall for Kellacher?

ClickbaitProponent

8 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

How does Ancient Mariner propose Kellacher might have "got physical first" from within the dugout?

I didn't suggest that, I said "How do you know Kellacher didn't get physical first?" 

I was merely suggesting that we don't know what happened, only those there do and all we see is some photos which represent a fraction of what happened.

A point you elaborated on in the very post you asked the question...! 

1 hour ago, jagster said:

Am I bad. I love the word fuctard I’m going to use it on a couple of building sites I’m going to be on soon Cheers :amazed:

I have a raft of those - generally used for the Civvie fuctards that I have to deal with. A better one is a Hookwanking Thundercunt.

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Precisely! And I asked how you proposed that this could have been possible from within the dugout?

Ok, I will indulge you although I would have hoped you as a journalist would have been smart enough to understood the point I was making  that no one knows what happened except those who were there which again, is what you belated post also said.

Anyway......

Possible scenarios which COULD have occurred for your benefit:

1. K could have thrown something at P,  e.g. half-empty bottle of water, packet of chewing gum, a pointless guff of a local newspaper etc etc.

2. P and K could have been arguing as he was entering the dugout and K could have lashed out with a foot, an arm, or thrown something (see 1)

3. K was already standing as P approached and lashed out first or thrown something (see 1)

4. K could have verbally threatened violence which is assault or thrown something (see 1)

Of course I doubt it happened that way and that brings me back to my original point, WE DON'T KNOW, ONLY THOSE IN THE DUGOUT KNOW which again seemed to be the point of your post. 

2 hours ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

This is the problem with this club, in fact this forum, half the time the fucktards in charge are in a state of denial - it's all to do with cliques. 

Really? You want to get personal there too?  I am 4000 miles away from most of you and whilst its true that there are several people on here who I have known and who have helped out with the site in some fashion over the last 24 years and who I meet and perhaps have a pint with on visits home ... there are  just as many folk I dont know,  have never met, and dont converse offline with or folk who have only been around a short time whose opinions matter when I read them because they seem fair and measured. Wind yer neck in FFS. 

As for Kellacher / Polly ... thats an internal club matter and Robbo would have been close enough to see and hear what it was all about. Dean the security guy from the tunnel was also there so able to give info too I imagine. No need to slate Kellacher's skills ... does anyone know his qualifications? what he has, what he's working towards or how good or otherwise a coach he is. I certainly dont. The fact that he has worked through relegation is irrelevant, just the same as working for a cup winning side is also irrelevant. he will simply be following the path/plan of the manager. As mentioned above, he was on Celtic's books at an early age but correct me if I am wrong, was it not injury that cut his career short ? I used to work with his brother Paul so knew the early stuff but i left that job and never heard anything until he trotted up at ICT later. either way, far to may assumptions being made on both sides here. 

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, AncientMariner said:

Ok, I will indulge you although I would have hoped you as a journalist would have been smart enough to understood the point I was making  that no one knows what happened except those who were there which again, is what you belated post also said.

Anyway......

Possible scenarios which COULD have occurred for your benefit:

1. K could have thrown something at P,  e.g. half-empty bottle of water, packet of chewing gum, a pointless guff of a local newspaper etc etc.

2. P and K could have been arguing as he was entering the dugout and K could have lashed out with a foot, an arm, or thrown something (see 1)

3. K was already standing as P approached and lashed out first or thrown something (see 1)

4. K could have verbally threatened violence which is assault or thrown something (see 1)

Of course I doubt it happened that way and that brings me back to my original point, WE DON'T KNOW, ONLY THOSE IN THE DUGOUT KNOW which again seemed to be the point of your post. 

image.png.8efdd1da5ee2259a6521d3375d1c9fe0.png

• Funny 2

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Really? You want to get personal there too?  I am 4000 miles away from most of you and whilst its true that there are several people on here who I have known and who have helped out with the site in some fashion over the last 24 years and who I meet and perhaps have a pint with on visits home ... there are  just as many folk I dont know,  have never met, and dont converse offline with or folk who have only been around a short time whose opinions matter when I read them because they seem fair and measured. Wind yer neck in FFS. 

As for Kellacher / Polly ... thats an internal club matter and Robbo would have been close enough to see and hear what it was all about. Dean the security guy from the tunnel was also there so able to give info too I imagine. No need to slate Kellacher's skills ... does anyone know his qualifications? what he has, what he's working towards or how good or otherwise a coach he is. I certainly dont. The fact that he has worked through relegation is irrelevant, just the same as working for a cup winning side is also irrelevant. he will simply be following the path/plan of the manager. As mentioned above, he was on Celtic's books at an early age but correct me if I am wrong, was it not injury that cut his career short ? I used to work with his brother Paul so knew the early stuff but i left that job and never heard anything until he trotted up at ICT later. either way, far to may assumptions being made on both sides here. 

Sorry but there was me thinking that the idea of a forum was to open things up to discussion. Winding yef neck in FFS is not really being open to discussion but censorship. I left Inverness to join the military - why? I used to struggle with Teucterism's of many locals who were too busy looking backwards to see what was coming upfront. I had thought that this "backwards" aspect of mentality had died a death. Sneck becomes a city, ICT rise up to be a club to be proud of, but then it seems the teucters take over once more. I cringe at some of the comments and commentators on here. It's fecking embarrassing, smats of jingoism and cliques, newcomers are often shot down in flames with comments, you are often left feeling about as welcome as a fart in  space suit. Responses aren't always fair and measured. People are entitled to their own opinions and if they share them and others dont' agree then that is where dialogue kicks in. I get frustrated that the mentality that has held sneck back is alive and well and prevelant on here as well as burning ever so brightly at the heart of our club. I believe that there is no smoke without fire - what happened the other day is just another embarrassment and just serves to make us look like a bunch of teuchters all the more.

I stand by my opinion that i gained through experience. I see a failed player gone into management who has been embroiled in more than one incident at the club - his tenure has been one through several managers from triumph to downward spiral - it continues to spiral. I believe that he, and to a degree Rice, have had their day and should perhaps be let go. Money saved with any luck. At the moment the "I worked with him" - "I worked with his brother" brigade are failing to see that actually losing Polly is more costly to us than a failed ex-player coach, who quite frankly, made no difference to performances until Malpas arrived. How many of the dross we have signed recently were scouted by Kellacher?  He has failed to make a difference. Censoring statements with wind yer neck in FFS - is merely proving my point that many are stuck in teucterisms and happy to look backwards. Only one way this club will get it's **** together and that is by cutting out the rot. it's more the pity that the same can't be done with some of the deadwood that masquerade as "fans".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, ictchris said:

image.png.8efdd1da5ee2259a6521d3375d1c9fe0.png

Too funny! And a good representation of how ridiculous and blown out of proportion this whole thing is. Now while many people thrive on the drama and conflict, would it not be better to just for once, get behind the team and players and actually support them? 

15 minutes ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

Sorry but there was me thinking that the idea of a forum was to open things up to discussion. Winding yef neck in FFS is not really being open to discussion but censorship. I left Inverness to join the military - why? I used to struggle with Teucterism's of many locals who were too busy looking backwards to see what was coming upfront. I had thought that this "backwards" aspect of mentality had died a death. Sneck becomes a city, ICT rise up to be a club to be proud of, but then it seems the teucters take over once more. I cringe at some of the comments and commentators on here. It's fecking embarrassing, smats of jingoism and cliques, newcomers are often shot down in flames with comments, you are often left feeling about as welcome as a fart in  space suit. Responses aren't always fair and measured. People are entitled to their own opinions and if they share them and others dont' agree then that is where dialogue kicks in. I get frustrated that the mentality that has held sneck back is alive and well and prevelant on here as well as burning ever so brightly at the heart of our club. I believe that there is no smoke without fire - what happened the other day is just another embarrassment and just serves to make us look like a bunch of teuchters all the more.

I stand by my opinion that i gained through experience. I see a failed player gone into management who has been embroiled in more than one incident at the club - his tenure has been one through several managers from triumph to downward spiral - it continues to spiral. I believe that he, and to a degree Rice, have had their day and should perhaps be let go. Money saved with any luck. At the moment the "I worked with him" - "I worked with his brother" brigade are failing to see that actually losing Polly is more costly to us than a failed ex-player coach, who quite frankly, made no difference to performances until Malpas arrived. How many of the dross we have signed recently were scouted by Kellacher?  He has failed to make a difference. Censoring statements with wind yer neck in FFS - is merely proving my point that many are stuck in teucterisms and happy to look backwards. Only one way this club will get it's **** together and that is by cutting out the rot. it's more the pity that the same can't be done with some of the deadwood that masquerade as "fans".

Sorry but if you want to have a sensible discussion, you need to stop speculating and get the chip off your shoulder over this. Would losing Polworth be more costly, I doubt it as he is one of many players not performing this season, as he did on several occasions last season. To be frank, his attitude this season is questionable at times, again he is not alone in this. As for Scott Kellacher, I don't know him but doubt it is his role to scout players and how can you, or any fans know, unless they have first hand knowledge of his coaching skills, know how good/bad a coach he is. Unless you have first hand knowledge of this, your comments are pure speculation. Sure you are entitled to your opinion but lets have some facts to back things up if you want a serious discussion.

We do have some people who masquerade as fans, as do all clubs but your inference that your way is the only way to move forward is patronising to the many good and loyal fans who give their support to ICT.

• Agree 1

It doesn't matter if Kellacher is a good coach or not. What matters is that things have clearly gone stale. If you are in a relationship with someone you respect, but the spark has gone - what do you do?

It's time to jilt this management team and coaching staff lads - or we will soon become the dead-behind-the-eyes fishwives of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Jockdoonsouth said:

as welcome as a fart in  space suit. 

I could live with that. One's own ones never smell nearly as bad as other people's :lol:

It's interesting also to notice how Jock's voluntary exile appears to have conferred upon him some kind of intellectual and moral superiority which has passed by those of us who haven't had the imagination to do the same. On the other hand, I don't seem to notice similar traits other exiles such as Scotty and Kingsmills. :smile:

It will be interesting to see what the club do regarding the dugout bust up, my guess they will treat it as an internal matter and won't go public with it but if they come out with one of their comedy statements I will look forward to it with baited breath

As for the site admin and mods well none of them are Inverness based something I always found rather odd to be honest

Dougal

Be interesting to see the outcome once the speculation has ended and the truth comes out.  No statement from the club yet which may mean not an easy fix.  Can't help but think what would happen in my work if one of the shop floor workforce got physical with a member of lower/middle management.  Suspect immediate suspension or possibly instant dismissal. 

These things happen in work situations. Many years ago, I had an altercation with a guy at work that ended up with me pinning him against a wall. After it was over we both went back to our jobs and I drove him home after our shift. As I said, these things happen in work situations and have probably been resolved by both parties by now. The unfortunate thing is that it was done publicly and therefore can't be brushed under the carpet.

24 minutes ago, RiG said:

The best thing the club could do is to not release any statement other than to say it's been dealt with internally and, hopefully, resolved.

Agreed, best not to highlight it further but being all over social media and whether the referee reports it, there may well be retrospective action from the SFA - surely this must constitute violent conduct?

46 minutes ago, dougal said:

It will be interesting to see what the club do regarding the dugout bust up, my guess they will treat it as an internal matter and won't go public with it but if they come out with one of their comedy statements I will look forward to it with baited breath

As for the site admin and mods well none of them are Inverness based something I always found rather odd to be honest

Dougal

Tm4tj is local.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The best thing the club could do is to not release any statement other than to say it's been dealt with internally and, hopefully, resolved.

I understand where you are coming from but if two f the young ones went at each other in view of the fans would they be treated as leniently   Can’t be one rule for some and not the others, I’m sure there have been lots of youngsters that have seen the photos or indeed seeing it happen on Saturday that would not have liked any kind of violence. Could you imagine you’re own young kids asking you if it’s alright to hit on the football pitch then it’s alright to hit in the stands. It’s the same stadium surely the same rules or is that not an acceptable argument 

• Agree 1