Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Macfarlane

Match Program help

Hi Guys and Girls. I am a Hibs Fan who is looking for some help. I'm trying to get a hold of a match day program from last year. Its the Scottish cup replay against Inverness on Wednesday the 16th March 2016. I have a collection and this one I don't have and I'm annoyed I did not get one that evening. I would be ever so grateful if  any of you fans have got a copy lying around and would like some extra cash   would be willing to sell it to me.  

Thank you for your help

Kevin

Sorry KM but have you tried phoning our Club, they are generally very helpful. 

45 minutes ago, bughtmaster said:

Sorry KM but have you tried phoning our Club, they are generally very helpful. 

I did call and they were very helpful but unable to help me. But they  give me the contact of the printers to try. 

good luck with your search.

12 hours ago, Kevin Macfarlane said:

Your club also said the best chance I have is from one of the caley fans .

Or a fellow Hibs fan who was at the game?

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Or a fellow Hibs fan who was at the game?

I have asked around the Hibs forum sites but with no luck. It's very difficult to get a hold off.  I think I have more chance from a caley fan as to be honest it probably means more to a hibs fan with the cup route.  

Just now, Kevin Macfarlane said:

I have asked around the Hibs forum sites but with no luck. It's very difficult to get a hold off.  I think I have more chance from a caley fan as to be honest it probably means more to a hibs fan with the cup route.  

I'll happily pay £50 for a copy

That should get a few people raking through drawers and cupboards :wink:

• Funny 2

Unless someone finds one that they're willing to part with or one turns up on eBay I think you might've missed the boat on this. We had a few Hibs fans turn up on here looking for programmes but that was just after they won it. I seem to recollect that they managed to get them from the printers but I imagine they've gone now. Considering Hibs won the cup nearly 18 months ago now, you might be out of luck. 

3 hours ago, Renegade said:

Unless someone finds one that they're willing to part with or one turns up on eBay I think you might've missed the boat on this. We had a few Hibs fans turn up on here looking for programmes but that was just after they won it. I seem to recollect that they managed to get them from the printers but I imagine they've gone now. Considering Hibs won the cup nearly 18 months ago now, you might be out of luck. 

I wouldn't be so sure, just keep scouting on eBay every so often. Programmes from the past are always popping up.

5 hours ago, IBM said:

That should get a few people raking through drawers and cupboards :wink:

I just raked through the wife’s drawers and all I found was cobwebs:wink: 

• Funny 2

7 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

Might be worth putting something in the local paper as there are only a few folk active on here? 

A few hundred that is.

Have you tried twitter? The ICT twitter account would retweet you which will allow you to reach out to a much larger amount of our fans.

1 hour ago, Ladyf said:

Hi Kevin. My son has found a programme. Please send me a message.

treat yersel lady. £50 bonus

Want to say a Hugh Thank you to Lady F. She has very kindly just called me and told me she has a programme for me and she is sending it free of charge. I am blown away with her kindness. She is a true fan and a special lady. Wish there was more people in the world like this. I promised I would donate money to charity on her behalf and post the receipt on this forum. Thank you again. 

• Like 6
  • Agree 4

You are indeed lucky ... and your observation about LadyF being a 'true fan' is spot on. Glad you got sorted out and that charity will benefit too. 

As promised, made a donation to JDRF type 1 diabetes charity. Thank you again Lady F for your generosity in sending me a match programme I needed for my collection free of charge . You are a wonderful Lady .

kind Regards

Kevin 

C2755938-542B-4E4C-AC54-3711AFE5D5DB.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1