ARMED FORCES DAY : 28/10/17 : Ticket Info : v Dunfermline

ICTFC

20 minutes ago, bughtmaster said:

Typical responses from the ignorant. National service was there for the defence of the Country.

I don't think you have the slightest bit of experience of such or you wouldn't be putting a slur on this. Pity you weren't involved it would probably have given you a better insight to life and made you a much better person. Or then again in some cases maybe not !

A typically rude and condescending response.  I thought one of the main arguments for national service was to teach respect.  Obviously with you they failed miserably. 

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2

this thread has been taken so far off topic and has become so abusive between posters that I am shutting it down. 

If posters want to discuss the american military, jingoism, national service or anything else that is barely relevant to the topic of ICT having a forces appreciation day then start a thread in the relevant place. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

• Scotty locked this topic