Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

same old ... same old .... little guy has language class and football training tomorrow so any updates that the mods dont get to will be added when I get back later. 

First match I've managed to get to for a while. Thought we had it under control in the first hall without really putting them to the sword. Second half, Dunfermline came out of the blocks faster, but we kept it together enough. Still need to get sharper in front of goal, I think balls were coming behind instead of to feet, but definitely something to kick on from now.

6 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

yet again polworth shows his immaturity with his display when a lay-off was just behind him. i didn't se any apologies when he made a backside of two very good chances.

A fair enough observation but let's concentrate on the positives and, right now, there seem to be more of those with every passing week.

• Agree 3

22 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

yet again polworth shows his immaturity with his display when a lay-off was just behind him.

14 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

A fair enough observation but let's concentrate on the positives and, right now, there seem to be more of those with every passing week.

Hard to believe after the team and Polworths performace someone should pick on this. No mention of some of the terrific forward balls, hold up play a distribution including the link up play sending mulraney off like a rocket. A terrific team performance, every player put in a great shift. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

In successive weeks we have beaten two sides in the top four who had previously beaten us (in the Pars case convincingly) kept our 5th clean sheet in a row, and seem to have found both attacking threat and a solid back line....progress in anyone's book. Bell rapidly becoming a bit of a hero? I'm up (and buzzing) for the Livingston match next week which I have a good feeling about...it'll certainly give us a hint of whether a run to the play-offs is a possibility (it's a long season I know!)....crowd of near 3000 as well.

And my weekend was made all the more happy by a 97th minute equaliser for my other team

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

:laugh:Very encouraging. Will re-inforce the confidence of the team and the way in which they relate to each other. Maybe this is the turning point we all yearn for.?

Which position was Mulraney playing in today? Seems that he has progressed very well indeed. That's Robbo's influence I think. I feel for Robbo--such a difficult start for a man who was terrific last time out and doesn't have his worries to seek at this painful time of renewal.

A Question for Biggin ........First, a warm welcome to  the Forum.......  Secondly,  is your second name "Hill" or "The beguine". ? :wave:

That's the most enjoyable game of football I've witnessed at the TCS for a long time, the change in attitude and aptitude was incredible from the QOS game. There was rarely a moment where we gave in and I'm amazed we didn't  finish that at least 3-0. Our defence was rock solid, our midfielders show great composure and skill to feed the forwards and apart from Baird the chances just kept looking like going in. A massive amount of positives to take from that and the boys should be immensely proud of their achievement today. Great to see a pretty decent turn out too 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Well that was enjoyable.....(although the standside linesman did his best to try and ruin it) ! First time I can say that about a home game for a long time.

Thought we bossed the first half, apart from a mistake from McKay when dunfermline should have equalised. Second half was more even but we still created the best of the chances and should've scored again.  

Polworth and Baird nearly came to blows after the former was rightly aggrieved at the latter's failure to leave the ball to him for a tap in. However they kissed and made-up 5mins later. 

I felt we improved once Oakley replaced Baird up front. Him and Bell (who fully deserved his motm award) look a good pairing. 

Onwards and upwards MTJ.:dancing:

A great 3 points and another good performance and clean sheet. Before we played the last 3 games I didn't think we would get any points and we ended up with 7 from 9, a great return. Conner Bell must be the find of the season. Robbo has found a formation and turned things around and we are starting to climb the league. Well done Robbo and the team.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic