ICT v Falkirk showing in Glasgow pubs

Caleyjag

2 hours ago, Caleyjag said:

Mr Caleyjag and I will be in Glasgow next weekend and wondered if anyone knew of any pubs likely to be showing our game next Saturday? Its on BBC Alba.

It's bound to be on in The Clansman in Craiglang. Bobby is bound to let you watch it. :crazy:

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

If you're in Maryhill, I believe this fine establish will be showing it!

59fa1de262998_ScreenShot2017-11-01at19_16_12.png.909d9d67acb208949e306141ece949b3.png

I’m sure that place has been shut for ten years. You must be feeling pretty stupid right now.

Most bigger pubs will probably put it on at least one screen if you ask.

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

If you're in Maryhill, I believe this fine establish will be showing it!

59fa1de262998_ScreenShot2017-11-01at19_16_12.png.909d9d67acb208949e306141ece949b3.png

Tsk.

15 minutes ago, ictchris said:

I’m sure that place has been shut for ten years. You must be feeling pretty stupid right now.

Most bigger pubs will probably put it on at least one screen if you ask.

At least 10 years. Rene loves shamelessly misrepresenting the central belt on social media, as witnessed by his calumnious Twitter attack on Paisley before our game earlier this season. I'm glad that not all of us who came out of the Crown are such appalling snobs... :wink:  Anyway, here is a more accurate representation of Maryhill - the view from my preferred local...

59fa41956347d_Lockscompressed.thumb.jpg.c40c0b035a9f9b013ef323532565b786.jpg

46 minutes ago, Caman said:

It's bound to be on in The Clansman in Craiglang. Bobby is bound to let you watch it. :crazy:

Which is about twenty yards to the left of the shot above. Or at least, Osprey Heights is. The original Clansman in Ruchill was flattened about a dozen years ago, around the time the Springbank Cottage in Renegade's pic served its last pint.   

2 hours ago, Caleyjag said:

Mr Caleyjag and I will be in Glasgow next weekend and wondered if anyone knew of any pubs likely to be showing our game next Saturday? Its on BBC Alba.

As Chris says, there are probably pubs that will put it on if you ask - the Crafty Pig on Great Western Road has organised booths with TVs for us in the past where we've been able to watch live ICT matches when the other TVs in the pub are showing different games, although I'm not sure if they'd be quite as keen to do so on a Saturday afternoon. You could also try the Snaffle Bit or the Islay Bar, both near Kelvingrove Art Gallery - they are Highland / Gaelic pubs, as is the Park Bar in the same area, although it's been a bit sniffy in the past about putting games on for us. If you're going to be in the city centre, you could maybe try Rhoderick Dhu or the Drop, both on Waterloo Street by Central Station, as they both have loads of TVs and always show football.    

• Agree 1