Sign in to follow this  
Caman

Irn Bru Cup semi final

13 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

You should take in some local sights. Bath is famous for it's Royal Crescent. In Inverness we have Carnac Crescent.

Maybe Duncan can stay with Susan then :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

You should take in some local sights. Bath is famous for it's Royal Crescent. In Inverness we have Carnac Crescent.

He's from Dudley.  Carnac Crescent should certainly impress.

14 hours ago, Duncan Gardner said:

Cheers. Like the other England-based travellers above, I fancy taking in the local sights. Not a golfer, more likely hiking, Culloden etc. ;)

Just go for a stroll down by the river & through the Ness Islands...nice way to spend an evening...

Hope you have a great time up in Inverness (well, not too great as I want ICT in the final...:lol:)! 

3 hours ago, jingsmonty said:

Or the Nip Inn...

It's in Merkinch. My favourite part of the Sneck. I'm meeting caleyboy and Susan there on Saturday for a game of doms. I will leave my car at home so it doesn't risk getting chewed. :laugh:

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Caman said:

It's in Merkinch. My favourite part of the Sneck. I'm meeting caleyboy and Susan there on Saturday for a game of doms. I will leave my car at home so it doesn't risk getting chewed. :laugh:

sorry but i would prefer to play  doms with REAL Merkinchers so I'll watch you car!

Intriguing how you mention Susan as a bosom pal but don't tell us how you know him so well?  You got influence  at the club , eh? 

Canadians always say .."eh?" after a  sentence since they need confirmation of being loved and agreed-with.....like. :cheer01: