Sign in to follow this  
ICTFC

Rescheduled : Scottish Youth Cup ICTFC v Hibernian : 14/01/17

To avoid any uncertainty of our pitch being capable of taking two matches this weekend, our 4th Rnd Scottish Youth Cup Tie v Hibernian has been moved from Sun 17th Dec to Sun 14th Jan at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium with a 1:30 p.m. kick-off.youth_cup.jpg

Edited by ICTFC
Date rescheduled

Our toughest challenge to date but we have the advantage of being at home. No reason why we can't progress further in this competition especially if a fair number take advantage of the free entry to give the young lads some vocal backing.

Definetly the toughest tie so far but the youth team have done very well & should go into this tie full of confidence.

Will go if I'm not working...

With no game tomorrow, it's a shame the game isn't this weekend.

• Agree 1

Great looking team of boys. Fit, sturdy, and  full of confidence. It also looks as if they are enjoying their games and being a player for Caley Thistle. I wish I could go and cheer them on. 

Top of the Pops here , mun. :clapoverhead: Top of the IHE pops. Aye

Due to the rescheduled Ladbrokes Championship fixture v Brechin City on 28th November, we have agreed with Hibs & the SFA to reschedule this match in order to protect the pitch.  Information on the new date & time will be provided in due course.

Understandable, but tough on the youngsters who have already waited quite a while for this match.  Anyway, good luck to them whenever it goes ahead.

• Agree 2

This match has now been rescheduled for Sunday 17th December with a 1:30PM kick off....Free Entry.

We can give the youngsters an early Christmas present and ourselves a pre Christmas treat by turning out for this one.

I wonder how likely is this to go ahead on Sunday.  After the recent postponements, due to waterlogging, plus the match at home against Dumbarton on Saturday, I imagine the pitch will be in a right old state by Sunday.  Even if playable, I imagine it will be extremely difficult to play on.  Tough on the youngsters, but, I suppose just as tough for the opposition.  Anyway, good luck to our lads.

To avoid any uncertainty of our pitch being capable of taking two matches this weekend, our 4th Rnd Scottish Youth Cup Tie v Hibernian has been moved from Sun 17th Dec to Sun 14th Jan at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium with a 1:30 p.m. kick-off.