Team for Brechin City game

Row S

All very quiet about this match. I assume it's still on. Perhaps a chance to rest a few or push on to extend the clean sheets record?

My selection is as follows: -

C MacKay

Raven B McKay Donaldson Tremarco

Mulraney Trafford Vigurs Doran

Bell Oakley

Subs 

Ridgers  Warren Chalmers Seedorf Polworth BaIrd D MacKay 

2 hours ago, Row S said:

All very quiet about this match. I assume it's still on. Perhaps a chance to rest a few or push on to extend the clean sheets record?

My selection is as follows: -

C MacKay

Raven B McKay Donaldson Tremarco

Mulraney Trafford Vigurs Doran

Bell Oakley

Subs 

Ridgers  Warren Chalmers Seedorf Polworth BaIrd D MacKay 

Bit harsh to drop any of the guys who have contributed to 7 clean sheets in a row. 

Delighted to see Doran back, but happy to see him used 'lightly' on his return to ensure he doesn't break down again. 

A big game on Saturday as far as any ambitions for a play off place are concerned but we need to concentrate on tonight first. No room at all for complacency and three points against Brechin will, come the end of the season, count for just as much as three points against St Mirren.

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Pity but at least we have five hours notice. Welcome post from the club.

Sadly some of us were already motoring towards Inverness by the time the news came through :sad: Really frustrating especially given that there is/was a game going on a few miles up the road at the GES. Do County have a better drainage system than we do?

ETA: I had the joy of hanging around Kinross Park and Ride for an hour or so waiting for a return bus to Edinburgh. Here are some photos from this memorable afternoon.

IMG_20171121_153104.jpg

IMG_20171121_151940.jpg

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

It may well have been that had our game gone ahead in the afternoon (at the same time as the game in Dingwall) then the pitch would have been fine.  However, with the rain battering down and no sign of it letting up until well after the game would have finished tonight, then a call would have had to be made on what condition it would have been in for the game.

This was the radar around the time the decision was made and it was due to stay that way for quite some time.

radar.jpeg

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Ridgers

Mckay Donaldson Tremarco

Doran Trafford Vigurs Mulraney

Baird Oakley Bell

Subs - Esson, Seedorf, Chalmers, Warren, Polworth, Calder, Cooper

Renegade you should go to Specsavers. You have Baird in your starting 11.

Personally i would throw him into the hedge and hope he doesn't find his way out. 

Just like those that have disappeared into another dimension 'Strangers Things' style. :lol:

Edited by Guest