Brechin Game - Tuesday 28th

As the Ref was a 12th and even 13th man after Vigurs got sent off, time to get back on track for Tuesday (if it isn't rained off). 

Brechin drawing against Dundee United shows nothing is certain, plus no team is any better than any other in this league on their day.

McKay - back in and Warren back on the bench. 

Trafford - In for Vigurs, as he'll be suspended. 

Oakley - In for Baird. 

Mulraney - Was he injured today? 

Doran to get on at some point. Certainly have him on ahead of Calder who is nothing great. 

Rest of starting 11 to start again. 

We really need a striker who can bury half chances and take the kind of chances Baird misses on a regular basis.

Talk of Fisher coming back because he isn't playing regularly is nonsense. We saw that he has the right attitude when he was here. He grits his teeth and gets on with it. He will do that at Motherwell and take, and earn his chance when he gets it there. 

Edited by Guest

I agree re Mckay and Trafford.

Not convinced yet by Oakley and Baird does work hard.

I don't think a Mulraney was injured. Early in the second half, from my seat it was clear he was struggling with the conditions. I think he and Bell swapped sides in the first half as the right wing near the away end goal was saturated and heavy. As the water spread, his ability to input positively reduced. It was right to hook him, but I agree Calder was perhaps not he best replacement. Trafford on then and a straight 4 4 2 may have been a better option.

Edited by Robert