Inverness CT -V- Brechin

Scotty

Hope so. I thought it was a bit embarassing for the club that St Mirren (as the away team) posted up extended highlights of last weekend's game before we did.

This on a regular basis would be a positive move although I appreciate it probably  takes a great deal of effort.

Anyway well done! 

• Like 1

On 29/11/2017 at 10:23 AM, The Long Man said:

Interesting that Robbo is talking about losing two or three players in January and bringing in one or two. Sounds like good management to me that we have kept our options open, aren't stuck with players we don't need and can improve the squad. Should be a very interesting second half of the season.

We must get Donaldson signed up longer term. It will be very bad if we lose him when his current deal expires in January.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, cif73 said:

Hope so. I thought it was a bit embarassing for the club that St Mirren (as the away team) posted up extended highlights of last weekend's game before we did.

This on a regular basis would be a positive move although I appreciate it probably  takes a great deal of effort.

Anyway well done! 

It's a resource issue to get the highlights up and whether it's just goals or some more highlights. I'm sure there would be plenty of willing volunteers to help out but no requests for assistance seem to go out.

The club video was really great. :clapoverhead: It's especially so for us overseas viewers since apparently we have lost our previously- assigned video access which allowed us to se the matches in real time.

The lighting on the park was sufficiently good for  us to see the action very well from all angles , the players looked up-tempo and fit and their football was  played at a fast pace (considering the water-logged pitch).They really looked as if they wanted to win.

I thought we had  a determined and motivated team even if the opposition was completely outplayed and did not really provide a threat. To see Bell (the blond fella? ) score from the back of his head was rather spectacular and although luck was probably  on his side  he did at least try for the ball and succeeded:smile: .

What Robbo was saying about not overtaxing them before the next match is a smart move.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic