Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

QOS -V- Inverness CT

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

As far as I'm aware footballers do not have to operate dangerous plant or machinery.

Neither did i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else hear that 'fan' screaming abuse at Raven throughout the game yesterday?  I was quenching with embarrassment for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you need to operate machinery? 

If anything it's a matter of being able to play without a disadvantage.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was clenching and wenching and things went well

Until the coppers came and rang my bell.

Then things fell apart when they got the smell

Of perfume seductive  which gave the it all  away.

"Oh michtie me", quoth the Sergeant in charge "someone's gonna pay"

But Opening the door all I heard was " I say I say, it's sergeant  Ray"

But too late for me , the simple visitor none else, as he knocked me down with a real belter round my crown 

With his big fat stick. Which made me think real quick---- 

 That maybe if I hurried I might make it to the town

I then stuttered "It wisna me, it wiz him inside - a real nutter and a clown

But, sadly, after that it was "Lights oot the noo" and I thought I had been sat upon by a coo.

                            PLEASE FINISH THIS ODE TO A MISERABLE WRETCH IN CALEY BLUE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick tally up shows that this is our lowest scoring start to a season (or rather after 15 games) since 2008/09 with just 17 goals scored.

 

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RiG said:

A quick tally up shows that this is our lowest scoring start to a season (or rather after 15 games) since 2008/09 with just 17 goals scored.

 

8 of them against Brechin as well. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wynthank15 said:

If the highlights are indicative of the game it looks like two points dropped, need more composure around the box.

Considering what the team had to endure before the game, I'd say it was a valuable point gained. If we can keep up the current form until January and get rid of some dead wood, hopefully we'll be able to recruit a confident striker 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see they all went to Newcastle for a night out post match.  Can't have all been in that bad a shape then...

  • Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard that Coll Donaldson and Brad Mckay are set to guest star in the next series of Geordie Shore.

Edited by RiG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Renegade said:

I see they all went to Newcastle for a night out post match.  Can't have all been in that bad a shape then...

Personally, I think they deserved a night out after a nightmare trip down (particularly for not letting the trip be an excuse for losing the game, which they didn't) - the players are human beings after all! 

Keeps the team spirit up as well...as long as they come back & knuckle down for Saturday's game, which I'm sure they will

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, RiG said:

A quick tally up shows that this is our lowest scoring start to a season (or rather after 15 games) since 2008/09 with just 17 goals scored.

 

And if you remove the Brechin ( they would be the league whipping boys) games its a major concern!   too many no scores for us to consider even play off position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jingsmonty said:

Personally, I think they deserved a night out after a nightmare trip down (particularly for not letting the trip be an excuse for losing the game, which they didn't) - the players are human beings after all! 

Keeps the team spirit up as well...as long as they come back & knuckle down for Saturday's game, which I'm sure they will

But I thought they hadn't slept, been traumatised, played a game of football and had eaten only pot noodles?!  They weren't in that bad a shape then. 

Edited by Renegade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

source.gif

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade said:

But I thought they hadn't slept, been traumatised, played a game of football and had eaten only pot noodles?!  They weren't in that bad a shape then. 

It was their Christmas night out. 
I think CaleyD says all that needs to be said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AncientMariner said:

It was their Christmas night out. 
I think CaleyD says all that needs to be said.

But the game needed to be cancelled!  They'd eaten pot noodles!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade said:

But the game needed to be cancelled!  They'd eaten pot noodles!

Pot Noodles  - Chicken and Mushroom flavour I hope.   

They would have got their weekly pizza on their night out in Newcastle on the Saturday night. :clapoverhead:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.