Susan

Bronson

Not on here often anymore so apologies if this has been discussed already, but exactly is the deal with Susan???

Wasn't he proclaimed to be a sensational striker that would take Scottish football by storm? Is he injured, or what's the story? Someone must have some gossip or inside information as to what the feck' s been going on.

Was he signed on the back of a 30 second you tube clip or did he actually have talent? If it's the latter, then what has happened???

Safe to say we won' t be seeing him again.  I've heard he's already left the building on the quiet but not had it confirmed.  Looks like the freed up wages are being used to try and bring in Nathan Austin.

• Like 1

No gossip needed.  Robbo told the press the other week that the guy had been unfortunate with injury and illness (including a spell in hospital) so not available for selection as a result.  Also, a change in circumstances meant that he'd be allowed to move on if he found himself something else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caman said:

No.19 shirt appears cursed. Boden then Susan.  Retire it. :redcard:

Didn't do Wyness much harm! 

If Zschusschen has been released it's with deep sorrow that my songbook for him will never be used by the Young Team and the wider Caley Awayers.  Forevermore, the wind shall whistle 'Talkin' 'Bout a Felitciano Zschusschen' by Tracey Chapman and T-Rex's 'You won't fool the children of Felitciano Zschusschen.'

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

On 29/12/2017 at 10:40 AM, CaleyD said:

Robbo told the press the other week that the guy had been unfortunate with injury and illness

Given how poor Susan looked even in pre-season, I cant help wondering if he already had these health issues when we unwittingly signed him?

22 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Given how poor Susan looked even in pre-season, I cant help wondering if he already had these health issues when we unwittingly signed him?

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Eh? Doumboya left last Jan................TBH given how we struggled infront of goal this year, I'd have had him back for this level........

Not "Susan" I know, but Doumbouya has indeed just left SKN St Polten in Austria, for a team in Thailand, PT Prachuap

• Agree 1

So much for him making a 'big difference'.  Probably one of the worst strikers I've ever seen play for us.  Right up there with Dean McDonald, Dani Lopez and Scott Boden.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1