Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

I can only go by the BBC text and stats, but that looks like a hard fought result.  A draw away from home against a team in the division above us - can't be bad, and must encourage the team.

I thought that we were in for it when we went behind just after the restart (again!), and then went 2-1 down. But fortunately I was wrong.

Will be interested to hear what the football was like.

Another excellent result. The pleasing thing is that Robbo can change things around a bit, and still field a strong team. So he has options from the squad he has built.We have to have a good chance in the replay. Looking forward to Austin getting some game time. The neighbours took another hit today, lol.

• Agree 2

Good result against a Premiership team : really think we are beginning to turn the corner.

Starting to look resilient : carry on the good form and am sure we are in with a shout in play offs.

The team showed great fighting spirit today to level the game late on.  It sounds as if there was no sign of the heads going down when Dundee took the lead.

If they maintain the good form of the last few weeks then there is every chance of winning the replay.

I did worry when Dundee went 2 1 up we would just sit in and defend but no the lads kept plugging away and got the equaliser. Good to get the replay get a bit more cash into the club. The lads certainly seem to have gelled now.  Robbo on BBC Scotland said Polly has been bed ridden all week with a bug but travelled to fill a spot on the bench as we were short. For me that shows team spirit and determination For the team to succed. 

• Agree 1

Another enterraiing game. What we lacked in guile and striking ability we more than made up for with industry and effort. We had a lot of possession but tended to slow things down in the final third allowing a defence to set. This is a little frustrating as we are getting men forward and we should have the confidence to be more direct at times. A deserved result with special mention to Bell ( who was a real live wire and will have sore legs tonight) and Donaldson ( who strolled round the park like he owned it ......this boy has a future). An absolute belter of a block by McKay ( I think ) prevented a near certain goal..........watch that on Sportscene......he came from the clouds. Once again great to see George get his goal......he had been shackled , not always legally, throughout the match. Finally the last goal had me reminiscing of Nicky Ross' equaliser at Easter Road against Hearts.....a similar goal.......a similar feeling

Well done everyone ( including the support who were great)

• Agree 3

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic