Scotty

Easy to say but not to forget.

The damage done has lasting impact and could easily lead to our death knell this season. Drop him for two matches with a severe warning attached.

And, in it's turn, the manager's job job might be on the chopping block as well. 

It's also  a very bad example to our other players if he doesn't experience  censure or  does not get dropped and making an example of him is a very good idea. This is  nice John's challenge now. What will he do?

From what I have been reading for weeks,  generally this is a situation that must be nipped in the bud, pronto.

9 hours ago, cif73 said:

At least the lad has said sorry I suppose ... 

20180127_231203.png

dont see sorry written anywhere and the people replying to him on twitter telling him how much they love him get a grip he may have cost us a play off place he deserves to feel bad he needs punishing or this behaviour will continue

• Agree 1

ICT fans when John Baird makes a mistake:

white-supremacists-march-university-virg

ICT fans when Mulraney gets two ridiculous red yellow cards inside two minutes and costs us the game:

db4e-ac59-494d-864f-d1b3ae02ac4c.jpeg

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 4

Pysh day at the office??  We started quite well without causing any damage, Lost the plot after the wee man had a fecking brainstorm, but too many players were awful.. really awful.

Trafford was terrible, Mackay just cannot pass a ball, Chalmers gave away the first pen, has the pace of a tortoise and is about as dangerous to the opposition as a plastic bath duck, Seedorf also gave away a pen which was on the cards as he spent the day diving into tackles.

I' m not going to mention Baird.

Warren lost a high ball (again) letting it bounce 3 times before letting the forward Nick the ball to set up their third. 

Ridgers was pretty safe and had no chance with goals.

***** day weather wise too, good few beers in Edinburgh later helped  ?

Edited by caley100
  • Agree 3

44 minutes ago, Polo Chick said:

dont see sorry written anywhere and the people replying to him on twitter telling him how much they love him get a grip he may have cost us a play off place he deserves to feel bad he needs punishing or this behaviour will continue

I fail to see how trying to pick him up is wrong? Do you never make mistakes at work? 

However our discipline is shocking and needs sorted pronto 

Edited by old caley girl
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

20 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

I fail to see how trying to pick him up is wrong? Do you never make mistakes at work? 

However our discipline is shocking and needs sorted pronto 

course i do we all do but i would not behave by kicking water bottles over and destroying a dressing room that kind of behaviour is unacceptable and needs addressing and had he apologised genuinely i would have tried to pick him up but he has not actually said Sorry so deserves everything that comes to him start by making him pay for repairs to Falkirk  dressing room

25 minutes ago, Polo Chick said:

course i do we all do but i would not behave by kicking water bottles over and destroying a dressing room that kind of behaviour is unacceptable and needs addressing and had he apologised genuinely i would have tried to pick him up but he has not actually said Sorry so deserves everything that comes to him start by making him pay for repairs to Falkirk  dressing room

Im sure it will be dealt with internally as it should be. I just see no need for a witchhunt by fans 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

I remember at the season ticket members meeting that Robbo said that indiscipline would not be tolerated by the club, and that even the youth teams had been told not to talk back to the officials or pick up silly bookings, so what has happened? Are the club not fining them enough? Or do players need to fight their way back into the team instead of walking back in when the suspension is over? 

• Agree 2

Mckay's goal was a more composed finish than any of the rest of the team this season.  He deserves to get more team time on this sort of showing.

As for discipline, the appalling record of 8 sending offs speaks for its self.  The red cards and stupid bookings must stop or we will continue to drops points as we did on Saturday.  Robbo, the buck stops with you - get it sorted.

• Agree 4

35 minutes ago, RiG said:

It's hardly a witch hunt. It's deserved flak for two minutes of utter idiocy that cost us the game. There's no glossing over that.

Exactly this.  Some of the replies to his tweet from the happy clappers are nauseating.  I honestly think some fans would the defend the players for absolutely anything.

• Agree 2
  • Facepalm 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic