Scotty

I can't argue with any of Robbo's comments, just hope he and the players can now deliver on it!

I can't go on Tuesday as working, but hopefully we get a great result then and against United next weekend.

Incredibly we are still close to the play offs, although others have games in hand, but it is within our own control if we can get a grip of the discipline and get a winning run going.

As for Mulraney, that was a disgraceful few minutes..... No one can defend him.

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, RiG said:

It's hardly a witch hunt. It's deserved flak for two minutes of utter idiocy that cost us the game. There's no glossing over that.

Agreed, we're paying fans who have every right to be annoyed when one of our players loses the plot and could potentially have caused us not only to lose the game but also our play off spot. Some people on this forum suffer from a terrible case of Blind Faith and happy clapper syndrome 

• Agree 4
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, AlexJones said:

So many people on this forum have apparently never fecked up at their job and were completely mature, sensible, level headed and well rounded at the age of 21.

tell-me-again-how-us-mere-mortals-are-me

What people are saying is that it was utter stupidity for a guy on a yellow card, who then gave away another foul and was clearly on his last warning, to then aim two kicks at an opposition player for no reason whatsoever. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. It cost us the game on Saturday and at a time when our squad is already paper thin another suspension is something we could do without.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 5

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

What people are saying is that it was utter stupidity for a guy on a yellow card, who then gave away another foul and was clearly on his last warning, to then aim two kicks at an opposition player for no reason whatsoever. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. It cost us the game on Saturday and at a time when our squad is already paper thin another suspension is something we could do without.

I think we all get that. It just seems some folk want public humiliation? To say that things like this drive fans away is taking it a bit far. (post by someone else not you btw). 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 1

As Albert Einstein once said to me in the Budvar Tent at Brockville - Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.

The difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism is the way in which comments are delivered. Although both forms are challenging your ideas, character or ability, when someone is giving destructive criticism it can hurt your pride and have negative effects on your self-esteem and confidence.

Personally I prefer the Feedback Sandwich method. BUT I was a Happy Clapper maself once :clapoverhead:

Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-372411.jpg

I am not sure what  the rest of you do for career but my one  where I run online businesses and fix houses. Personally, I would rather  a worse worker who does  what I tell him or her than have  a super smart  worker who's to bigheaded to do any work  or just does whatever he feels like.

Edited by Blair

Inverness Caledonian Thistle will fine their players in a bid to address their disciplinary problem, with Jake Mulraney's dismissal against Falkirk on Saturday being their fourth in eight games and their eighth overall this season. (The Press and Journal)

• Like 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic