If it's your 18th, have a drink...

The Mantis

38 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

You must have been very lonely there on your own.:lol:

I had lots of imaginary friends. Still do ? Speaking of the elm trees, I remember turning up for a derby match sometime in the eighties to find they'd been felled. I am guessing Dutch Elm Disease but maybe someone from the blue side of the merger can confirm. 

28 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Our famous win was just featured on BBC's football Focus in a piece about Ross Tokeley and Brora Rangers, prior to their game at Killie today.  Great to see the goals again.:smile:

Good luck to Brora, and Cove as they fly the flag for the Highland League in today's 5th round.

Yes that was nice to see...I had someone come up to me this week on the day of the anniversary talking about it, there was something on the BBC website....that was nice too

50 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Good luck to Brora, and Cove as they fly the flag for the Highland League in today's 5th round.

Not just for the Highland League - they’ve outlasted the region’s SPFL sides ICT, County, Elgin and Peterhead in this tournament!