Pitch

CaleyD

I spotted the following article in the Inverness Courier and can only imagine that Dale & Tommy will be none to happy.  This article makes it look like our guys don't know what they are doing and the Chairman has got on the blower to invite others in to bale them out.  I'd bet money I'm 100% certain that Dale and/or Tommy will have had a chat with these gents in order to compare notes......something that groundsmen from different clubs (and not just within football) regularly do......and the Chairman couldn't resist another opportunity to latch on to an item he knows nothing about in order to make it look like he and the board are actually doing something.  Time for them all to stop undermining the good people still at the club with the constant, worthless posturing and actually start delivering on some of the promises made.  Who knows, if they actually started listening to our own, experienced, qualified people instead....they might just get somewhere.

ictfc_pitch.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Facepalm 1