AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

• tm4tj changed the title to Livingston -V- Inverness CT ***GAME OFF
1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Now is the Winter of our discontent..................

Summer football please. Season from March to December. :clapoverhead:

Would probably help the Ugly Sisters in Europe also. Might stop them getting pumped by the giants from Gibraltar and Luxembourg.  :cheer01:

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Almost at the stage where I would like to see us win the Challenge Cup and then put this eminently forgettable season behind us now and concentrate on preparing to hit the ground running next season for a proper promotion push.

Almost??? 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Caman said:

Summer football please. Season from March to December. :clapoverhead:

Would probably help the Ugly Sisters in Europe also. Might stop them getting pumped by the giants from Gibraltar and Luxembourg.  :cheer01:

Yeah...because we never have games postponed in March and December due to crap weather ?

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Of course we do but generally far fewer than in January and February.

You actually wouldn't need the season to be so long as you could, happily, play midweek games in the brighter summer months with school holidays and no need to have kids home and in bed early.

The only real obstacle then is the pitch as ground staff don't have the summer months to do all the work they currently do in preparing them for the next season....one of the reasons I think plastic pitches are an inevitability in an age when games are called off for the slightest sign a pitch isn't right. (safe travelling etc are a different issue, and should always be an important consideration)

Yet another GAME OFF thread - all too ridiculous. I make that only one league game and the Irn Bru semi played since losing to Falkirk at the end of January. 

I'm not a great advocate of summer football but what has happened this year will strengthen the case for it. There again it could just be down to a winter of freak weather. 

Edited by Row S

With global warming increasing  rapidly there is little chance of this new and dangerous weather situation changing for the better. It's apparently about to get much worse. That's really ominous. 

Translating this into the reality of Scottish football it is imperative, IMHO, that the Scottish football  authorities immediately set up plans for  next season to try out Summer football. If not, they will be held accountable.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Blair said:

To me when Caley does not have real decent striker them being in low position not surprising now .

Exactly what I thought when I saw the Topic heading!!

Not!!! :crazy:

• tm4tj unpinned this topic