How can I sponsor Caley?

Blair

Hello my business is growing pretty fast and I have had a lot of good experiences at Caley thistle past and present I love being a Highlander and people from Inverness overall. I don't want Caley to stay in the  Scot Champ I want them back in the SPL winning like they used to instead of Club who seems to have problems after problems but I am wanting if this does happen so I can be able to make improvements, where I see, fit like buy good players. I don't want this as something I do this to make myself famous I want Caley in good state while I sponsor them very soon if possible. I don't care if no one knows my name as Sponsor of the club.

To be honest, I did before and to my memory of it he refused to speak to me I tried talking to him through Linkedin my profile without me being to over confident does give me business clients through it so it must look at least semi-decent when they ask for me instead of me for them.  

Agreed and to me other way Caley needs real money support since last time I read there financial level they were in debt by like £400,000 and in fairness that's quite a lot of money to pay yourself unless you have sponsors helping to pay that. My overall goal with Caley is to help pay their debts so improvements can start happening then get a decent player who can score goals often since to even just one proper decent striker to me Caley with their current squad would probably win the Scot Champ. 

Sounds interesting Blair.  Just so long as your last name is at least Gowrie but not  Witch.

Why not just go down to the park , walk in the door and ask politely if the Chairman is in? And if your business is as successful  as you state why not ask for an interview in person and show him your Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account. Then listen and learn , followed by a  polite exit to further examine what information has been supplied to you by him.            THEN:-

Much better still,  speak to your Chartered Accountant , discuss the issue fully with him/her and allow him to make the first contact, with certain preconditions attached of course. I feel sure that if your Accountant is well known and well favoured for his prowess with figures in Inverness then the ICT Directors  will at least  give his/ her  comments a close scrutiny and he may well be able to at least get their close, and maybe urgent, attention. The C.A. should also advise  you at the same time of the potential pitfalls of such a course and then you can reconsider what impact these things may well  have on your existing business and current  personal interests. This is vital for you since his first duty is to you, the client, and not to any outside personal interests that he may have. As a C.A. with high integrity it certainly  should be.

But don't expect to get a barrowload of shares in return though, 'cos I get the strange feeling that almost full control by the current Board of Directors may be the order of the day at Caley Thistle at this time. Not to mention the mere fact that if your money is swallowed up and quickly dissipated  then how can you  change the security offered from just being a piece of paper into hard cash upon your demand. And whether the Board can , or will, offer you a form of Security in exchange for a cash input is a  subject which needs to be very carefully  sought after and discussed in depth by a professional money man such as your Chartered Accountant.

Finally. if you have a  means of checking the Financial background record of the Accountant that you have in mind to hire, this should as a first step be examined and for this I can only suggest that, first and foremost,  you have a deep chat with your Bank Manager since he can initiate  what we call here in Canada as a  "CREDIT CHECK".   Which, simply put,  is a check on the financial handling and pay- back record of anyone who borrows, or ever has borrowed,  money from any financial Institution and it will also  show you how "creditworthy" they are ----  or the alternative, his being a past  bankruptee. 

To summarise: there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip and your duty to yourself and your family is to do the necessary and vital checks prior to throwing your money around.

And that's all I can suggest at this time. as an Ex-Bank Inspector and Bank Manager.

Cheers and best of luck.

S.P.

That's funny to be honest you are the first ever person to make joke in relationship to my name over the blair witch project.

Not trying to be smart I run online businesses and I also bought quite a big house I got it for really cheap price of £95,000 the house was if you like real extreme horrible state such as the past person used to dump bath tubs, glass,carparts basically any rubbish in the world in the garden so for me cleaning it up took serious hard work until I get further with the garden not heading to Inverness until that done but once the snow gone I am going to plant hardcore then start my container renting business which should be happening very soon. I do live close enough to Inverness in Keith so if they do want to meet me face to face can easily enough be arranged.
I actually accountant myself I find it personally a lot of fun doing accounts I done it in school and university as well it was for me one of the only subjects except for business management I was proper good at.

To be honest I have no interest in getting shares of Caley it's not really what I am after for it all it is just to get Caley but into the SPL

Thank you . I am not trying to sound like incredible or anything but I am quite well known in the SEO world for my business skills I am no way the best SEO by any means  but I do make a lot more money than other SEO and I do have pretty high end clients as well 

Blair, if you are for real, why ask on here?  Why not just phone the club and ask to speak with Danny MacDonald the COO?  If you have the kind of money to offer in sponsorship that would help the club in a significant way, you will be made most welcome. 

Can you stretch to a new playing surface? It could be called the Blair pitch project. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

DoofersDad I don't know everything for why I ask here . I always found emailing people from Caley club very odd it always sounds like I reply get back from them says this to me"I hate my life please don't email me again" I come to accept this group has some really smart people when it comes to many different things.  I used to play wee bit of of football I was good at football manager games but that's about as far as my football knowledge can go really. It really depends on how much new field would cost. My sales this year have grown like crazy I am up so far 500% and I keep needing to employ new staff even for example of today and I am preparing to employ another staff at the moment just waiting to see if she can complete simple question to prove she has the brains to be a good SEO.  I signed on 2 fairly decent clients today. I am wanting to get at least 2 $50,000 clients this year if you wondering why I put Dollars instead of £ most people who sell or buy SEO Stuff do it in Dollars because SEO was invented in America more less. If I did get pitch named after me much rather call it Urquhart Pitch so when get kids with my current wife  be something nice them for my wife to be. I admire quite famous SEO from Ukraine he's one of the richest in the world people often compare me to him no  idea why but me and the guy act so similar  his business partner asked me to go on boat trip with him I am not sure if he wants me and him to partner up if he does I can make more less any money a year.

51 minutes ago, Blair said:

As you wish Charles I will say no more into that area.

You certainly won't and I have already removed what you did say from public view. If you are serious in your intent to make a six figure investment in or donation to the club you are far better advised to approach the club directly than bragging about it on this public forum.

Any further potentially defamatory statements will result in this thread being closed and possible further sanction.

Kingsmills IT's not the case of bragging it's just to show what I can do. snorbens_caleyman yes you are right in what SEO means . My businesses names are not important this not post to promote myself or anything like that. No I am not Russian or from the USSR but I have great respect towards the people a lot for the worker approach and I love how they design websites.

No Charles I more see him as like perfect older brother since he's just 2 years older than me but he's way smarter and more successful than me and he has helped me go from poor idiot into fairly successful  man now. I was wondering as well. I heard before that part of the reasons for why Caley matches get called of is down to plumbing problem if that's the case how can this be fixed? I am also wondering if possible could Harry Gow bakery be sold at Caley to me if I was going to Caley football match I would easily pay £5.00 worth of cakes every match if they were sold there I would have no problem or objection to me say  paying 30% extra each match for the price of the cakes or food at matches so Caley makes decent profit the food they sell at matches . One part of I liked at lot when I went to football matches at Celitc was the good quality food they sell to me if Caley had  world class bakery  like Harry  Gow Caley could become known if you like as the football club in Scotland with the best food then could possibly even become  best in the UK or even go into other countries as place with incredible food

Nice stuff I went a bit too into  food eating too when I was at the match when Caley knocked Celtic out of the Semi final  I spent like £10 on food at the football grounds and then like £5 on food Perth Tesco 

7 minutes ago, Blair said:

Nice stuff I went a bit too into  food eating too when I was at the match when Caley knocked Celtic out of the Semi final  I spent like £10 on food at the football grounds and then like £5 on food Perth Tesco 

A Ballinluig breakfast or mixed grill for me :clapping: But to return to the issue of sponsorship, why don't you just phone 01463 222880 and ask to speak to Danny MacDonald, the Chief Operating Officer?

Thanks for all who replied to  me here. We are now ready to chat out things. I am wondering as well please note I have not lived in Inverness in a while so my  information could be out of date. I was thinking as good idea I could say buy 100 Caley T-shirt then give it to Inverness Academy and   100 for Inverness High school  my goal is to get more people going to the Caley matches do you think is a good idea or bad?

Edited by Blair