How can I sponsor Caley?

Blair

Charlie Bannerman

So, you finally admit that really you don't believe in free speech--unless it's coming from you. eh? 

Correct me if I a wrong, but have you yet said one word of encouragement to this youngish new member up to this point?

If the answer to that is, clearly "no", would it not be better to say nothing at all and just spend your time reading the other postings on here?

To be honest, taking into account that I don't think he has uttered one word of negativity against either the team or any poster who has accessed this thread yet, why are you so negatively critical of what he says and come across as sneering, or indifferent to his proposals. 

I'll quit whilst I am ahead. 

• Agree 3

If you don't like me I have no problem  with that Charles or you think I am Indian or whatever no problem with that I have plenty of Indian friends and one of my business partners is from Pakistan and I have employed at least 100 Indians so far personally I see no problem with working with them in real life basic or online. if you don't want to read anything I say just ignore my comments.

• Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks The long man.  A wee update I was planning something small like £2000 paid every month but I am waiting for a video call with a billionaire company based in America if I close it then I will probably be able to pay out Caley debt of within like 1 year. I know for clubs like Caley size you to be fair need someone like Roy from Ross County. If I remember correctly I think the  third biggest sponsor of Caley at the moment meant to be my second cousin so if all does go to plan will probably meet up with him to discuss things if the guy surname is still Ross behind the company then he would be related to me.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

My gran father was called Hector Urquhart you may know of him depending on your age  I can't remember the full story of it all but one of our relatives married someone who was a big sponsor of Caley Thistle. He passed away long before I was born so I never knew my real gran father on a personal level. A big SEO agency in America asked me and him to partnership up if he is serious I could get paid big money from it since my other friend is working for giant restaurant Chain in America  which they  operate all over America if he is serious of me and him joining up in this not really much limit for what I could get paid for being equal partnership since he has claimed they are proper Billionaire dollar company .