TRANMERE BORDEAUX CALEY

TRANMERE33

Hi guys and gals...

A quick hello from the South-West of France (Bordeaux, were the wine is better than the football since 2009, RHYMES). Myself a Tranmere Rovers fan, and therefore often look for your results with the links over the years on the player front.

Will no doubt be across to see a match or two next season (who knows even back where you belong in the SPL)....one of my lads is coming to study for a year on an Erasmus year , he's a Liverpool fan , but will be suitably kitted out (club shop sent me his Caley Thistle shirt I got for his birthday)....perhaps should have got a bigger one to put a wee jumper underneath, but hey ho....

Hope all goes well , a Cup final win and a streak of good results in the League.....

Tranmere have gone slowly down the drain , but who knows another May visit to Wembley may still be on the cards.

You have two new fans....one on his way soonish..

Best of luck for the rest of the season!

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, jingsmonty said:

David Raven & Owain Fon Williams...can't think who the other one was! I'll take a guess at Owain Tudur Jones....

Nope, a loanee we had, who signed for Tranmere a few months after a pretty forgettable spell with us.