Think I'll go to the shinty next Saturday.  Having to watch three ICT games in 7 days would be bad for my blood pressure and make me a gurnier b####ard!!!!

Mackay and Carlos. Legends. 

Fantastic finish to an absolutely classic match. 

:ictscarf:

PS - Thank feck there's no extra time!!

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeTheGnu said:

I actually feel sorry for Dumbarton.

But I hope that’s an omen for the rest of the season!

Never feel sorry for someone from south of Drumossie Brae. :cheer01:

Add that to the gate money and, yes, that does help the solvency situation roundly.

Congrats, anyway, to CaleyThistle for  bringing home this  cup this year.

And, hopefully, spur the team on  to the finishing line with a burst of energy and uplifted spirit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well done the lads. A poor start, where Dumbarton looked likely  to score, but by half time we looked more threatening, if ultimately toothless.But to their credit they stuck with it, and got the reward they deserved. The subs made the difference, Mackay's cross was perfect, and kudos to Carl for being in the right place to slot it in. I am glad we won from open play and not a penalty. You can see we are still a work in progress, and it is fairly obvious who we should keep and who should go in the summer - but there is a core we can build around. This season was always going to be difficult, so let's hope we can build on this, finish strongly and have a proper go next season. Special mention to MoM Coll Donaldson. Great to have him back.  

• Like 1

Well, as others have said, it is good to win, so I'm not going to pour cold water on it by highlighting our obvious failings.  Watching the team celebrate took me back to that incredible day at Hampden nearly three years ago. It was great to see Warren finally get the medal he deserves after a long and successful career with us. Well done to him, and especially to Tremarco, whose Hampden memories are probably bitter sweet after his sending off.

I just hope we can build on this for the remainder of the season, and obviously keep clear of the bottom play off spot. I've long since given up hope of us reaching the upper play offs.

Took my daughter to her first ever football match and spent 90 minutes thinking she’ll never want to to another one, but what an ending. She says she enjoyed it, but I’ll perhaps need to explain that games don’t always result in a win, a cup presentation and all the confetti!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic