The Table for ICT

Scarlet Pimple

Our league record so far against the teams we are still to play (Dumbarton, Livingston, Dunfermline and Morton).

P -11

W - 2

D - 3

L - 6

F - 8

A - 16

I think some people are underestimating how hard winning these games is going to be.  It's possible but I think it's very unlikely.  We haven't beaten Morton or Livingston all season.

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, ictchris said:

Our league record so far against the teams we are still to play (Dumbarton, Livingston, Dunfermline and Morton).

P -11

W - 2

D - 3

L - 6

F - 8

A - 16

I think some people are underestimating how hard winning these games is going to be.  It's possible but I think it's very unlikely.  We haven't beaten Morton or Livingston all season.

Truly appalling record but I sense we are a different team now mentally, of course, it all depends on other teams results against one another.

• Agree 1

That is what I have been trying to put across Chris. After Dumbarton it is games against teams more favoured to secure a top 4 finish and two very difficult away games - plus I think that the Arabs have the easier run in. But secure another 6 points and we put the pressure on the other teams and give ourselves a chance that has never looked at all possible until now. If I was a bookie I would be setting the odds against us - but hey ho we could be the Scottish Roma ?

• Agree 1

Playing twice a week could have an adverse effect I fear. I do not feel confident that we could overcome Livingston or Morton away from home. Having said that we are indeed in a better place in the table than a few weeks ago prior to winning the Irn Bru cup. Never say never.